Friday, December 19, 2008

=D

I went out today with my bestie. I miss her soooo MUCH!!!! =D Sorry no pictures of today though.. =(




Those were the days..

When we were always up to no good at all..

Having fun in hotels..

Getting all lovey..

Yeah you get my point. XD




I had a GREAT day today. Went xmas shopping with my bestie. It's just pure awesome. To the very max that after such a loooonnnggg time(!!!!) we finally went out again.. =D It's very well-known that I value her opinion very much though she doesn't say much.. XD But yeahh!! I trust her opinion MOST!! Besides his. After all, I've known this girl since primary 1!!! Yeah and way back before we were born, our mums knew each other already. How cool is that?? And we found something out too. Both our boyfriends are staying nearby to each other. And both of us are staying nearby to each other. Both our boyfriend loves music and food. =D How awesome is that?? Babe let's go double date soon!!! XD Don't have much to blog actually. Just wanna summarize my AWESOME day today. Hehehe! Love ya babe!! *hugsss* *mwah!!*



No comments:

Post a Comment