Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Because A-bogel Latte made it look like fun! X
I edited the questions though. =)

Starto!


tell us about the first time you met and your first impression of her:

i met her in ITS(International Tuition School) and she was still a girlfriend of my friend. She was... rather.... noisy. *** I ADMIT!! XD *** And what went through my head was "bleh, typical teresian...." lol.

what’s a weird habit or quirk that he has?:

Burping out loud!! =D oh oh.. and and.. dancing in the middle of nowhere.. not like I have a problem with that. Hehehe but I'm sure everyone else will think it's weird.. Or maybe cause I always do such and get awkward glances or stares too.. Hmmmm........ XD

what makes her happy?

ermm..... ME! :P

what makes him sad?:

when.... I.. get.. too.. emotional?? XD and when he can't see me.. aww.. *sayang*

what makes her angry?

erm... she seldom is... only upset. so what makes her upset is... when I'm upset too? awww.... sweet init? :)

what excites him?

oh.. hmm.. is that a trick question?? XD hehehe. When he wakes up in the morning and the first person he sees is me. XD

tell us something funny about her:

She can fall down even while walking on a flat surface. She somehow has her ways of falling down EVERYWHERE.

what's he like at home?

VERY MUCH LIKE A BABY!!! Aww!!!! *pinches cheeks* *ouch....*

what’s she like at work/school?:

Crazy.

describe his room:

Rather.. neat??? XD Well, if you're just counting the floor. XD

what’s her best friend like?

Shorrrrttt~~~

do you know who he hates the most?:

Nope. =D My boyfriend forgives and forgets. RIght darling?? =D *nods*

have you met her exes?:

YEP! and daaayyymmnn they were jealous to see me holding her hands. muahahahahaha! i think one of them has been cursing me everyday, coz i keep falling sick these days. hmmm... *cough cough*

do his parents like you?

er.... Hehehehehehe. They........ don't like me. =( But.. they... quite.. love me?? *perasan*

what’s the first thing she would do or say if she fell down and scraped her knee

DEAR~~!!!! painful~~!!!! (then i would go "ha?? wat's wrong??") and she says "i skinned my knee....." and i go "oh..."

what would he do in an emergency situation with other people involved?

oh easy one. PRAY!!!! =D

which shop would she spend the most time at in a shopping mall?:

PADINI CONCEPT STORE! we practically visit that place almost everyday. *__*

what would he have for a typical breakfast?

ME!! =D LOL. Jokes. If I'm cooking, hash brown and eggs. If he's cooking, NOODLES. =D

where would she want to go for dinner?:

Sushi King (anytime also can). She seldom eats dinner btw.

what kind of movie would he choose at the cinema?

Comedy? Action? Thriller? I don't know.. I haven't been there with him... =( More like, I'm a typical low-maintenance girlfriend who prefers to spend quality time in a building with four walls a door and windows specifically a house instead of spending money outside. =D

describe her taste in music:

Hrmm.... nothing noisy. Soft rock... and the words must be Clean N Clear with PH 5.5. (lame joke) she's currently in love with Brian Mcknight's songs. (cause i gave her my old casettes which i dug out from the cupboard in my mom's shop, which she has been playing in her car EVERYDAY!)

if he wasn't going out with you, who would he be going out with?

Church mates??? =D Now his old school gang is back too. =) But most of the time, he's with me. And the rest of the time when he isn't, he'll be doing church duties. =)

what item in her wardrobe would you like to burn:

Erm... no idea. I've never even seen the what are in the wardrobe. But she told me there's this certain purple sweater that i probably 'would not like'. so.... I guess i'll burn that one? but yeah, i don't think i'd burn anything. I'LL ASK HER TO BURN!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! no la i love the environment, say NO to open burning!!! YEEAAAHHH!!!!

what is he good at?

Almost everything. =D Best is............ yet to know. =) But now.. I get dumbfounded whenever he sings or plays music. I get stunned. =D And and.. I fall madly in love with him when he serenades to me. =D But but but~!!! What he's best at.... Is.. Loving me.... Besides God. =D

what is she totally horrible at?:

She's horrible at knowing how pretty she is. For real!!! don't ya'll agree that she's like so damn hot?? and yet everyday she says "dear im fat liaw, dear i'm so ugly, dear blablablabla" bleh, pisses me offff...... :P

what's something about him that is annoying/infuriating?

That he's constantly telling me I'm not fat or ugly. =P *refers above* Jokes jokes. I find it annoying when he... falls.. sick. =( Cos it's so hard to take care of him. Why?? He gets all cranky!!!! =( But thank God for giving me so much patience. =)

what’s something that you two fundamentally disagree on?:

AH LIANS aka Fashion Failures

what's something that you two agree whole-heartedly on?

The Barney song. =D

is she possessive?:

Ermm.... very. seriously. VERY! TO THE MAX! towards the blue THINGY she carries around everywhere. like seriously everywhere. toilet also bring, shower also bring, play piano also bring, driving also bring, holding my hands also, even when she's typing this entry!!! ngaiitii.....

why would he succeed in life?:

Cos.. He's.. A.. *farts* oops soli.. XD .... Successor? XD Cos cos cos... He's.. Determined?? Maybe?? *scratches butt* *farts* Oh wait oh wait!! I know this!! *farts!* Cos he believes in God!!!!!! WEEEHHH!!! Told ya I know~!!

what is the coolest gift that she has ever given you?:

herself

what is he obsessed with?:

me. and Jesus.

what does she avoid at all costs?:

Quarrelling with me. And probably talking to me when i'm cranky, though sometimes i actually need her to talk to me when i'm cranky, using the RIGHT words.

what does he spend the most money on?:

petrol.=D

describe her typical sunday:

wake up, come find me, hang out at my place with my family, dinner with my family, go home, then i hang out at her place til about 12am. When her mom's around, her mom would hang out with us too.

why would he be dangerous?:

Cos when he's angry..... His driving can kill. *adrenaline rush* You would wish that you get the chance to say some last words. I'm SERIOUS!!! *pulls serious face* *farts*

tell us about a time she looked absolutely gorgeous:

When she just woke up. I love the sleepy look on her face. Such a beautiful sight.... original... with no powder... no hairdo....

what's something about him that would surprise all his friends?

how manja he can get. =D Especially with his mommy!!! And and and.. ME!!! =D Aww.. *sayang boyfriend*

what do you love most about her?:

about her?? nah... nothing. I just love her, because she's just who she is.

the biggest lesson you have learnt from loving your partner:

Hugs are the best medicine after an argument. =D Nah that's just the 2nd option. 1st option would be........... *silent moments of prayer*



A word from both of us....

HAPPY 2009!!! =D




No comments:

Post a Comment