Sunday, December 28, 2008

=)

Rather awesome day it is today. I woke up 15 mins to 1pm. Been ages since I last did that. =P Hehehe. Anyway, went out after lunch. Where to? Darling's house. I was asked to go in to meet the aunt. =S *shy* We headed to Spring then. Had ice crush. And then SUSHI KINGGG!! We totally ate a lot today. No idea why. Despite the fact that I've already had lunch but yeah I wasn't going to have dinner. =P Then I had chocolate muffin too. =P Hehehe. We had fun in F.O.S trying out all the weird clothes. Especially him. Then we Padini-ed a while. Then we went to buy some oranges. =D Then.. We went back home. And.. I came back home. And.. He went for dinner at church. And.. I went to Boulevard with daddy. I missed him. =)


Hello honey.

I love his self-destructed jeans!! Yep!! He did it himself. =D

Him : We look alike.
Her : Hehehe!

Him : No we look like husband and wife.
Her : Nyahahaha!! XD



You wish!!! ~~ =P



I'm trying very hard to stretch my body fully. I've been trying to lengthen my body so hard to feel the awesome stretch feeling but I can't get it at all. =( No matter how hard I'm stretching from the tip of my head to the tip of my toes, I'm still not satisfied!! =( He said I'm too flexible that's why. =(

I went for acupuncture yesterday. =)

IT
HURTS
LIKE
CRAZY!!!!

My nerves were poked with needles and the slightest movement just hurts. I had to lie oh so still in a very uncomfy position and my thigh got cramped from it. It felt soooo good to stand up and feel all the blood flowing back to the tip of my toes. =P however, my ankle is still not better. I've literally given up on trying to look for cure. =( It's not getting any better. I totally give up. =(




1 comment:

  1. aww... such a cute couple...
    as for ur ankle, keep praying lor. maybe God has a plan n purpose for it. keep trusting God!!

    ReplyDelete