Monday, December 29, 2008

=D

GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS WHAAATTTT?????



I WENT OUT WITH MY BESTIE AKA SAYANG AKA BABE AKA NINGKYMPEEP AKA SMELLY POO TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

*** sorry she doesn't want to send me the picture we took together =( ***



Anyway, I went to his place first and we watched A Bug's Life. Then we had dinner and went to pick the monkey. =P It's our first outing. It used to be her, Alvin and me. Now for the first time ever, it's me, Wilson and her. XD After all, we're besties. Hehehe! =D


I missed her sooo much I took picture of myself with her phone and set this as her wallpaper. XD Only to have her changing it back to Alvin's picture. =(



We went to town. Dear almost knocked me down!!! =S I'm serious!!! Then we wanted to go Causeway Bay but it was packed. Wedding at Crowne Square. So we went to Memories Cafe then. I had Tuna Salad, he had Grilled Chicken Burger, my babe had fries and fried wanton. =D

Grr. XD

Ice cubes in our mouth. XD



The hilarious thing was, someone sitting at the booth behind us farted twice!!!!! And it was soooo loud!! Thank goodness it doesn't STINK!! Tsk tsk tsk. Anyway, we went to Spring after that. Darling bought new slippers!! I chose it!! Hehehe. And I got tempted and bought new slippers too. Cos my old one was spoiling dy too. Lousy quality.

So cute right? XD Hehehe!! =D

Blurred. Hehehe.

Aww.. XD



Sent him home then sent my babe home. Hehehe.



My bestie went to SG and she got me this lovely top!! =D

Aww.. Hehehe. It's a colour I don't have too. XD Brownish gray. Reminds me of the one I tried in F.O.S that I wanted but darling said it's so common anyone will have the same one. Good point. But look here!! I didn't have to ask and I got one similar to it!! =D

Thank you babe!!

See!! It fits nicely!! XD And and.. yeah. It's actually very fitting and yep. LOL XD



Thanks babe!! And thanks for the dinner too!!! XD Hehehe. I cinta lu duo duo!! XD *mmmwwaaahhh*



Darling, I love you very much. =) Thank you.



I was so lost for words earlier.
I fell on my knees and prayed.
The result of that, I skinned my knee.
But who cares. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment