Wednesday, December 17, 2008

=S

Yesterday morning was a horrifyingly scary day. It was a VERY close call and yeah. *traumatized* Also, I received my sem 1 results on Monday and I'm pleased with what I got. =) Yesterday was the second and last paper for midterm. I'm amazed at how well I can remember my history in ENGLISH compared to when I had to study it in MALAY back in high school. Moral was alright I suppose. Anyway, I went through a very freaky encounter at Choice Premier 101 earlier. I was approached by a negro who introduced himself **I forgot his name** from INTI. After a while he asked if I'm alone I said no I'm with my parents **which I wasn't** then he asked for my number but I gave the excuse my phone is not with me and it's with my mum. At the right moment, an uncle appeared nearby browsing the shelves and he asked if that's my dad I said yeah **who wasn't** and he had the "oops" look and thus walked away. I hurried away to the cold storage area to grab the mini oranges and hurriedly paid making sure he wasn't following. The stupid cashier just had to take her time else I would have left but he spotted me paying and then I went out. My car was across the road but I blindly checked left right and turned right and walked to the shop I saw earlier where I explained to the 3 aunties selling there and they let me coop up there and waited till he left and told me. Then I hurried to the car and locked it the moment I went in. Next thing, I was texting darling. Thank God nothing happened. Thank God the angels were with me **as darling said** I was traumatized after that that I couldn't drive very straight but managed to focus. I came to the conclusion that I will not go to supermarkets without my darling again unless the supermarkets are in shopping malls like Ta Kiong or Boulevard where I can easily get security. Thank God that he sent the uncle down the alley. Thank God I was in my right senses to lie. But God I hope he doesn't remember my name. That's the one thing I totally didn't come to sense. When he didn't hear me I was trying to think up a name but if I take too long to reply I fear he might suspect that I'm lying. God Bless me. Angels stay watch over me. *freaked out* Anyway, the reason I was alone, darling is busy with camp now. Tomorrow he'll be going to Santubong for two nights with the rest of the church camp goers. I'm going to miss him very much. We won't be contacting much then as he needs to focus but my heart's with him all the way. I'll just miss him and be good while he's away. =)



Gonna miss my pigrilla very very much.

Can't wait to see you on Sunday.



I'll have surprises waiting for you on Sunday. Love you very much dear. =)


*mwah*




No comments:

Post a Comment