Friday, January 2, 2009

Of sushi king.

You know.. Sushi is awesome and definitely delicious. Other than that, it is definitely a very healthy diet. But they say too much of it will bore you. Right. So they say. Tell it to us. I cross my heart we've been to sushi so often and yet we're still not bored of it yet. In fact, we've grown so much in love with it we would go in there just to have a plate or two. But anyway, life is still good. It's a new year. I decided not to have any resolutions for this year. After all, we all tend to forget our resolutions. Bleh. Anyway, the only few ones that I've managed to keep..

** losing weight **
** staying fit **
** loved God **
** be a good daughter **
** be a good sister **
** be a good bestie **
** be a good friend **


And surprisingly, I even got into a relationship. When I first entered Swinburne all I thought was "oh boy.. I feel so old.. Being 19 and only in Foundation and everyone's gonna be 18.." and when a graduate told me that I might get into a relationship and stuff all I said was "no way.. I'm not gonna date any young kids out there.." But look!! God had better plans. I dated someone older! And now we're in a relationship. An awesome one. Yes. Being with him is definitely the best thing that happened to me in 2008. With all the dramas that happened in September, I'll say the year ended well. No way would any of you wanna know the September drama. It's just way too dramatic. And definitely not memorable and I don't want to mention it anymore. Especially not here. The year 2008 had been so well planned by God. I made a lot of new friends. Learned a lot about life. Made important decisions. Am now studying in Swinburne and working hard to excel in my studies. I may not be very smart and hardworking in my studies, but I'm putting all my best effort into it. =) So to say, I've not much to blog about anyway. It's just a random thought that came to my mind about the year 2008. =)


To Suleen ;

Thank you for ALWAYS being there. Besties for life! =) Love you awesomably to the max!! =)

To Caryn ;

Sorry we hardly get to spend time together. But do know that I love you very much and I'll always be here whenever you need me. =)

To Happy ;

MUHMIEEE!!!! I know I didn't wish you happy birthday. I don't even remember where was I on New Years. Bleh. Still... HAPPY *BELATED* BIRTHDAY!!!! I LALALALALOVE YOU VERY MUCH!! =D

To Anthea ;

I don't know how have you been. We've kinda lost touch. But I wish you all the best. And hope to catch up with you soon. =)

To my readers ;

Thank you for ever being so patient with me. Having to scroll through all the pictures or thousands of words or the mushiness nowadays.

To God ;

I know I've not been a good child. Falling here and there and everywhere. Letting You down every now and then. But I thank You for always watching over me. For putting all those plans there for me.

And lastly..

To Wilson ;

The now man of my life. Turning man. No longer boy. =) I thank you for ever being so patient with me. With my double personalities. With my moodswings. You know you are very special to me and you are the best thing that ever happened to me and this time, these words are coming from deep within. I've learnt a lot from being with you and I really treasure this very much. =) The path may be rocky for us at times but we make it through no matter what. =) I love you very much and I don't have to tell the world to let them now. I'm sure they can see it through my eyes. =) You were right. We shouldn't be looking back thinking that we're the best thing that happened but to look forward knowing that we're still in each other's heart in 2009. =)


You are truly God-sent. I love you with my whole heart. =)



Happy sushi-ing. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment