Friday, April 27, 2007

weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

17+1=18

if u're wondering? ehhehe. yes. i got a new pair of shoes. sneakers actually. for me to use when i go over to perth. It's gonna be winter, and i don't want to get cold feet. hehehe. went to SP with my mummy dear after i finished handling the classes. Was tired, over stretched, exhausted and hungry. Lea Centre was having a 1/2price sale. Not bad actually. Hey, I'm reginald rich or anything. I'm just simple moderate live life simple me. I admit, it was still kind of.. KIND OF expensive though. hehehe. but it was, one of the nicest casual wears there. Was going to get the sport shoes BUT it's not really casual. I mean, u can't wear it with denim skirts or short pants. It's hard to match. Sides, they didn't have nice colours. Went to check out Nike first. Not much choices for ladies. So, went over to check out Adidas. Saw this pink pair. Quite cute. But some girl took it and tried it on. After she took it off, THEN i noticed. There was a SOW with yellow pigtails on it. And i went for he other pink one. haha! erm.. it was nice. BUT, was the last pair. Wasn't my size. Sigh. Went over to check Rossi, and what others are there? Unsure. I'm kinda sleepy now. Hmm. There was a REALLY nice one at Rossi. But it was the last pair too. Sigh. On the brink of giving up and walking out of Lea Centre, saw this babe that caught my eyes. I went for it. WOO!!! it had my size and my size was the last pair. It's born to be mine!! haha! erm. BUT!!! I went back to Nike and browsed a lil more. It was late already. So paid up and came home. Had my warm bath. Time for rest. Nighteys!


BANANA FRITTERS!!

this is cute! Mr Happy!

I LOOK LIKE A KID!! =.=

not bad rite?

me: i look like a KID who doesn't know how to wear stockings la!!
mum: *laughs*
me: sheesh.. hahaha!


my mum was annoying me all the way home. She thinks it's funny to imitate everything i say and when i laugh. It was funny actually. Haha! It's my dad's bdae tomorrow. Ordered him a cake. Saving the gift that i was planning to get for him till Father's Day. Else, I won't have any idea what else to give him then. Hehehe. I love my daddy n mummy.



nights..

No comments:

Post a Comment