Tuesday, April 24, 2007

hmm.... x) [edited]

hmm let's see.. saturday, as usual.. woke up early for teaching classes again.. hmm.. felt soooooo tired then.. so i went to sleep early.. sunday.. woke up for church.. was kinda blur n kept bumping into the wall.. hehe.. x) shucks.. had class again after that.. went home for lunch though.. had canai.. yummy.. hehe.. two pieces..

mum: *looks into my bowl of dahl* enough or not?
me: huh?
dad: dat's her problem ler y u bother?? she dono how to "agak" when she eat..
me: wad lor..

well.. i finished everything.. mum n dad had leftover dahl.. haha!

me: see.. who dono how to "agak"?? blueks!
mum: haha


hmm well.. went to saberkas with mum to get some stuffs from guardian after my piano class.. i got kicked out of piano class.. hmm.. haha! okayyyy.. not kick out as in "get out of my class n i never want to see u again!!" but it was just, "ivanna, i want u to go outside and practise ur major 3rds apart n minor.. when u're ready, u come in.." haha! i didn't practise my scales again as usual.. hmm.. hehe.. hmm.. well.. came home.. played some christian songs.. AGAIN.. they're addictive.. oh.. n my teacher asked me to play one for her.. hehe.. she's tmc's church choir conductor too.. anyway, i chose 'In His Time'.. she got absorbed in it.. said it was good.. was pleased.. hehe.. hmm.. had curry chicken rice for dinner.. didn't finish my rice though.. can't remember much.. hehe..


yesterday.. monday.. hmm.. went to mum's office as usual.. erm.. i had Asian Red Turtle Cakes for breakfast.. four of it.. what's that? it's called "ang ku kueh".. hehehe.. erm.. it's my fav.. mum says i look like a red turtle myself dy.. haha! erm.. hmm.. didn't do much.. came home for lunch n left early to go to india street.. the weather was REALLY hot.. n i was wearing my 3/4 sleeves white shirt.. silly rite? hehe.. so, i didn't button the top.. nothing much.. but halfway reaching Bee Tai along India Street, met two PERVERTS one of them just tried to peep in when we walked past each other.. i didn't notice.. mum did and told me.. the other one, FUUUHHHHH!!!! really pervertish.. noticing him staring, mum n i went into one of the shops.. n he kept tryin to peep.. just stood there.. mum kept staring at him.. n he didn't even care.. walked deeper into the shop.. think one of d salesgirl noticed.. she got up n walked towards the entrance of the shop.. mum n i looked out from inside to check.. n d guy purposely walked past n peeped into the shop.. i buttoned up d top button then.. he kept walking to n fro n finally walked on towards d direction i came from.. mum looked out.. asked her if he's gone.. so finally felt safe.. went to Bee Tai.. nothing much.. tried on a top.. looked nice but not very nice when worn.. hmm.. went over to the other size.. i looked left right first.. haha! erm.. hehe.. was making sure that the pervert was gone first.. nothing much then.. went back to mum's office after that.. on the way, stopped by SP to look for popcorn.. out of stock.. mum drove ALL THE WAY to parkson.. no stock.. so depressed.. haha! erm.. nothing much then.. had migraine later on in the evening.. plus, my wrist hurt badly from playing too much piano.. still hurts now.. sigh.. slept early.. woke up at nearly 11 to catch my movie on channel 2.. hehe.. was a niceeeee movie.. x) went to sleep after that..

mum's boss back from china today.. i hid in the meeting room again.. was sitting on the carpeted floor with my baby pillows.. felt sleepy.. pulled one of d chairs out n rested my head on it n slept on.. hehehe.. x) nothing much!! don't wanna blog anymore!! it's nearly 2 and im sleepy!!




some random pics.. hehe..



oooo yeahhhhh.. *rofl*

florence: *takes pic*
faye: *takes pic too*
ei chi: *takes pic too too*
hannah: *takes pic too too too*
me: *turns around* ah? y suddenly take pic?
them: nice ma..
me: oh.. *blur* ahahha!

after bath, im always a pig.. *oink* haha

my eyes so small.. hahaha!

bigger eyes..

weee.... i realised, in these pics, there's a white circle on my head.. makes me look like an angel.. im soooo innocent.. heehee... oops.. hehehe.. x)

boo! hehehe.. was bored..

love this dress!!!! but it's actually quite very transparent.. sad..

aww.. i look like a sehkia..

i look like a butterfly.. hmm.. haha! okok!! a moth!! bishhh`

I'M SO BLUR` x)

so soft.. so nice.. so dreamy..

*no comment*

im so.. innocent.. x) huhuhu..

u have a problem with me??

this got me into a "huh?" *blur* mode.. hmm haha! im so blur..

my baby boohs became apple strudel..? hahaha!! YUMMYYYYLICIOUSINESSESSESS!!

look that's me!! *goggles at pic*

oh-my-chiwi babe!! u're a muffin!! aww.. hehe.. so kewt..

took this just now.. u can try n guess wad this pic is, but i doubt anyone will guess rite.. maybe.. hahaha! winner gets a coffeebean treat AND!! a movie treat, n a treat to secret recipe.. this would be fun.. just keep guessing.. woooo..






hehehe..
miss my babes lots..
specially d ones i found in the bakery..
sigh..
ahahahaks!!
x)

love u guys..
*big hugs n kisses*



No comments:

Post a Comment