Sunday, April 15, 2007

it's been days

hmm.. my comp was brought to be fixed on friday.. so nope.. i didn't get to update myself then.. hmm.. friendster's getting worse and worse.. i like it better before.. they've somehow combined testimonials and comments.. and when u try to post a comment it says "exceeded the number of daily public comments" something like that.. annoying right? mum n dad not talking, even more annoying don't u think so?? my life's been pretty annoying.. agreeable? shucks.. i wish i've a companion right now to help me through.. well.. friday.. all i did? sit in my mum's office.. hmm.. went home for lunch.. talked to dad.. about some job vacancy.. what said him?


me: there's a job vacancy nearby mum's office.. i want to go for it.. at least i'll have something to do..
dad: no need lah! might as well stay at home with me..
me: *looks at mum*
mum: *roll eyes*


well.. what i can say.. dad's been a bit optimistic.. and annoying.. i have a few self thought reasons why he don't want me to get the job..

1. he's not working himself.. he gave up the job that he had.. stupid? at least he has income.. rather than sitting at home right?? but nooo... he has to complain about every single thing.. he's never pleased.. always complaining..
argh.. as his daughter, i'm complaining about him now..

2. he's probably jealous.. if i get the job, i'm the one with the income.. he's the one sitting at home.. am i right? i actually did send in my application to some tuition centre before.. but they never called me back.. good thing too.. i was forced to.. i didn't want to.. facing a bunch of kids in leotards and skirts and dancing shoes every saturday is enough for me.. i don't need little rugrats running around or making noise giving me a headache and a reason to lose my tantrum.. sigh.. oh and btw, that tui centre, my dad sent in an application too the other day.. and he's soooo hoping that he'll get it.. and he doesn't even leave any hopes that i'll get it.. i don't know what's his problem..

3. he's being selfish..


i don't think i want to elaborate more on my dad anymore.. i don't want to make myself sound like a bad daughter.. true.. he's nice at times.. he doesn't nag at me for wearing shorts.. he doesn't nag at me for wearing short skirts.. he doesn't nag at me for wearing sleeveless tops or spaghetti straps.. i know i know.. he loves me right? =) but then again.. why can't my dad be like other dads.. sigh.. i wish he'll be a lil cool.. stop controlling my life that much.. i only live once.. i want to make use of myself.. sigh.. well.. mum told my eldest sis about the job thing when she called home earlier this afternoon.. i was having class..


mum: she saw this job vacancy.. just nearby my office.. she wants to go for it.. ur dad don let..
sis: ha? why not?? what does he want her to do? rot at home??
mum: yealor.. she thought at least she'll have some income.. then when she get to perth she can use it there too..
sis: haih..


see!! even my sis is trying to make a point.. at least she's being supportive!! well i msged her.. my sis.. she told me to go for it.. =) well.. i AM going to go for it.. i'm not going to make myself useless by sitting in front of the comp whole day.. hmph.. okay.. back to where i was..

saturday was my usual busy day again.. long and boring.. i had migraine again.. the cause?? gastric.. sigh.. it's been going on for 5 days? since tuesday.. yep.. hmm.. sigh.. lunchbreak at 1.. i didn't want to eat.. didn't feel like it.. but, i had no choice.. i brought this pack of corn thins.. mum bought them at choice daily.. some leftovers.. 5/6 pieces.. i finished them.. i didn't feel any better.. only felt worse.. sigh.. went off to loiter around my guitar teacher's studio then.. it was empty except for him.. he always welcome me into his room studio.. so i'll just sit there.. crapping.. annoying him while he practices.. and laughing out of the blue.. and he starts laughing too.. well.. one good thing.. he doesn't count me as annoying.. says he, "no lah.. those students are REALLY annoying.. u different la.. u're not annoying.. u're well.. no words can describe u la.." hahaha! thanks mr adrian.. u have my respect.. *salutes* went back to ballet house at 1.30.. got lectured for being late.. oh and btw, i conducted a class by myself.. the 11a.m. grade 1 class.. my teacher supervised.. hmm.. and i took charge of the 2p.m. grade 3 class too.. and sat in for the grade 5, grade 6.. n the first two classes.. pre-primary.. they're all so adorable.. especially amanda, dina, anne, ji sheng, natasha.. sigh.. haha!

my class was at 4.15.. i was EXHAUSTED by then.. bought some pastries from southern on the way back.. for lunch dinner.. came home.. had my bath.. by then it was like.. 8 smth.. AND!!! i went to laze in my parents' room.. eventually, i fell asleep.. after mum rubbed some T3 on my bums.. lotsa scratches.. by me.. hehe.. then my dad came in and asked me to go to my own room.. alright alright.. i dragged myself to my room and pigged out somewhere between the bolsters and pillow.. hehehe.. so comfy n soft.. x) mum tried soooo hard just to get me out of bed.. she gave up in the end.. hehehe.. but i finally went into a proper sleeping position then.. okay.. not so proper.. was somehow lying on my tummy on top of my polar teddy bear on top of my bolster on my pillow.. hmm.. can't describe.. hehehe.. so i slept on.. till about 9 this morning.. i slept for about 12 hours.. it felt sooooo good.. =) been long since i had some proper rest.. especially after 5 days of migraine.. hmm.. went to church.. then went to have lunch at hock lee.. had laksa.. spicy hot.. yummy.. hehehe.. went off to class after that.. my piano class was cancelled.. hmm.. so i finished earlier.. about 3.45p.m... went off to kenyalang after that.. to get the knee length cut-off denim.. it was CHEAP!! only rm49.90.. and the salesperson gave us rm47.. not bad actually.. and i got a rm3 voucher too.. now my wallet only has rm23.. mum borrowed some cash from me.. n i paid for the pants first too.. my stingy dad still don't wanna pay the rm20 he owes me for the two new piano books i got..


mum: her teacher got her two new christian songbooks to play.. one is rm10..
dad: what for?? not going to continue piano anymore wad..
mum: ...


that's HIS ATTITUDE!! it just makes me wanna CRY!! sigh.. =( anyway.. went home.. mum wanted me to patch up my driving skills.. alright then.. so i drove my sexy green limo round and round my area.. for about an hour.. turning into a lorong.. coming out from another lorong.. round n round.. it was good.. mum said steady enough.. few more times and i'll be out on the streets.. good for me.. the sooner the better.. oh and btw, i'm driving manual.. =) not auto.. if the cars at home are auto i would be driving around like mad already.. probably never come back home.. bad idea.. =) hehehe.. well.. came home.. drank some barley.. had a slice of pineapple.. had a pear.. took my bath.. my didi called.. played the piano.. i'm getting addicted to some of the christian songs then.. they're soooo nice..

1. Everlasting Love
2. He Hideth My Soul
3. As The Deer
4. In His Time
5. As We Gather with The Steadfast Love of the Lord
6. You Are My Hiding Place
7. Open Our Eyes
8. Make Me A Servant
9. People Need The Lord
10. Love Will Be Our Home with Love in Any Language
11. In Heaven's Eyes
12. In His Presence


those are the songs that i love playing.. =) 1, 10, 11, 12, they're really nice.. sweet serene music to my ears.. too bad i don't know the lyrics.. my dumdum mummy is always complaining i never sing.. i'm always singing and she's pulling a deaf ear on me.. grr.. oh well.. i've nothing much to blog about now.. tomorrow i'm gonna go for that interview.. wish me luck! =)

some pictures as usual.. my vain self.. *vainpot* hehehe..



LOOK!!! that's me!! that lil wriggling thing there!! hahaha!

it reminds me of my chiwi babe.. into these pigsss

it's cooling.. n nice.. when cold.. hehehe..

it's hard to sleep when ur mum's disturbing u n annoying u.. hmm.. thx for da pic tho!

ooo yeahh.. stick ur tongue out n wink hard! this wad u get..

aww.... u wan a piece of me??

oh my kiddy face again.. sigh..

*gulps*

*whistles* bab shooby du bab..

da doggie belt is cute.. hmm.. x)








messages to..
chiwi babe - i noe u're feeling kektiok u bought the pants from rockshop for rm55 rite? hehehe.. miss u!!
apple babe - miss u!! *no comment* nothing to say to u!! just miss u.. that's all.. ehhehe..
fishy babe - go clean ur aquarium / tank / whatever u're living in now..
mcmeal babe - aka my mummy.. hehehe.. miss u!!



miss my babes lots.. hehehe.. *hugs* can't wait to go out again.. take more pics!!
weeeeeee!!!!!!!!
*ivanna gone mad*



just now, during ballet.. i went mad.. i did a weird lil "i'm-a-little-teapot" dance.. was trying to make it sexy and seductive and horny and.. hmm.. hahaha! my ballet mates n i ended up laughing at me.. i'm always the crazy one.. always singing and doing silly funny things in class.. hehehe.. recently addicted to my "slow-mo" run.. the first time i did it, everyone went mad in the changing room.. hahaha! i've been with my ballet mates for 8 years now.. i'm the oldest among them.. but the craziest, the kiddiest, the funniest, the naughtiest, the babyiest among them.. as usual.. hahaha! oh well.. i'm gonna miss home more than i thought i would.. sigh.. that's all then.. nights people.. *hugs*



forgot to add.. i had sushi for dinner again.. hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment