Sunday, April 29, 2007

laughter`

it was my dad's bdae yesterday [28 April 2007].. AND!! Ballet & Dance House's Open Day.. Parents were invited to go and watch their child's progress. Of course, my parents went. =) my class consits of only 5 students. And we're doing the Higher Learning Syllable aka Grade 8. I was there since morning. As usual. Did warm ups. MY MUSCLES HURT BADLY NOW!!! And i have a backache right now. Sigh. It was very tiring actually. Baby Amanda was soooo CUTE! A bit naughty too. One of the mum thought that she was my sister. The way she sticks to me like glue. She loves it when i hug her. Okay. She actually take my hands and wrap 'em around her herself. Cute rite? I half joined the Grade 5 class. Nothing to do. But stopped after a while. Tired. Had my lunch there. Some ham sandwiches and a curry-puff. Was soooo ANNOYED with the sandwiches. It was actually a very cheating. I snapped a picture of it and sent to my mum. Then, she called me. Haha! =P Dad & Mum came on time then. right at 4.15pm. Maybe a lil late though. Hmm.. Came home then. Told dad i wanna go drive around then. Mum went to the loo, I brought my things into the house. Actual fact? Went to collect dad's bdae cake. He seemed a bit quiet and upset in the morning. Probably cos i didn't wish him. I'm always the first to wish him. AND!! The first person who actually found out about his birthday AND remembers it. My sis didn't know when. Till last year. When they came back for my sis' wedding. We had dinner in Lok Thian to celeb. =P Well anyway, mum reversed the car out.


me: i want drive!!
mum: now? after we come back from the bakery la..
me: dowan!! no fun driving round here! [i know.. i'm very.. manja..=P]
mum: sure u can??
me: YESSS!!
mum: aiyoh.. very scared le..
me: *quiet*
mum: k lar..


So, I drove. To the bakery. My speed limit? 60mph. Why? It's been more than a week since I last drove. The key to smooth driving? Just relax and be confident. =) AND!! concentrate. =) So, it was smoooooothhh till the bakery. XD even parked the car nicely. Collected the cake. Drove home then. Hehehe. Sneaked the cake into the house, hid it in the fridge when dad had his bath. After that, had my dinner. Took my bath kinda late. Around 9, went to look for the candle stands. Couldn't find them. Went to ask mum. She was reading the papers in the living room. Dad was sitting there. Waiting. For something to do? Hmm.. Mum went to look for the candle stands. I read the papers then.


mum: *opens the fridge*
dad: *tiptoes n peep* i know wad u're doing liao.. i know liao..
me: haiya!! see!! he spoils the fun n surprise.. haiya!!
mum: *laughs* i know.. he saw it just now when he opened the fridge to get the black beans..
me: hehehe..
dad: u buy for me one izit??
me: yep!! futhermore, i drove all the way to get it for u..
dad: really ar!? u drive till that far??
me: yep!!
mum: yealorh.. she INSISTED on driving..
dad: wahh.. ok! tomorrow u drive us to church..
me: 0.o WOO!! sure!! no problem!!
dad: then we have to leave the house earlier..
mum: but u don't complain ar.. she's still taking it slow..
me: yeap.. till 4th gear only..
dad: that's why have to leave the house early ma..
me: hehehe..


well, we left out the candles. Dad didn't want to. He insisted on me taking pictures of the cake.


dad: take picture of it!! then next time u'll remember that u bought this for me..
me: haha okok..


i love my dad. [fullstop]
=)

anyway, we cleaned up after that. only bought 1/2 kg. And we managed half only. hmm.. went to bed early then. This morning, woke up, my body was aching all over. My back hurts, my tummy aches, my arms are tired, my legs stretched badly, my muscles sore. It was blissful. Sigh. Got ready for church then. Felt very slacky. Had on my slacky clothes then. Every once in a while, I'll dress all slacky. hehehe. Sides, if it's confirmed i'm playing in tmc next whole month, i'll have to dress up for the whole month. No slacky clothes. No jeans. No t-shirts. It'll have to be pants or skirt. And blouses or shirts. Sigh. I didn't drive by the way. Mum didn't let. hmm.. There's a reason behind. Not going to bother to explain here. =D Went to Hock Lee for lunch after that. Had Laksa. Mum n dad had Laksa too. YUMMY. hehe. the prawns were like, HUGE! And it was SPICY. Not THAT spicy actually. Just that, it's still hot so it makes the Laksa spicy. hehehe. Dropped me off at IMH. Was soooo super lazy and tired. But I had to dance anyway. Went for piano after that. Played 'In His Presence' this time. It's my favorite. Hehehe. My teacher got a bit dreamy halfway listening. haha! oops? hmm.. And i gave her the idea of what to perform for Pastor's Farewell. Yep.. Our pastor's leaving.. Gonna miss him.. *wink* he's very nice.. he told us he sings like a cow. Actually he sings very well. I'm the cow.. i go, MOOOO... haha! =P Didn't do much then. Managed to skim through my Minor 3rds Apart.. I still HATE scales.. =) BUT! i love playing them in music scores. =D Mum asked me to drive home then. Woo!! hehe.. x) Dropped by the bakery first to get some dinner. Reached home, had my dinner. It was only 5, but i was hungry. Had the red bean pastry from Southern. I love it a lot. hehe.. Thennnn!!! i had, PINEAPPLES!!!!! =D but, i didn't get to finish them.. About 8/9 slices..


mum: ey don't eat too much.. later tummyache..
me: where got.. *takes another*
mum: enough liao!!* takes the container*
me: WAAA!!!! i still wannnnnn.. *sniffs*
mum: *looks into the container* how many did u eat??
me: erm.. dono? hehehe..
mum: see! enough liao..
me: *pout lips*
mum: *goes to refrigerate pineapples*
me: *lies down on the floor and starts singing P-I-N-E-A-P-P-L-E in M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E tune repeatedly* P..I..N..E..A-P-P-L-E.. Pineapple!
mum: *enters room, climbs on bed and looks down at me, starts laughing*
me: waaaaadddddddd??
mum: hahaha! just like 6 or 7 year old kid..
me: huuuu.. x)


haha! i'm still very kiddy. nope.. i'm not afraid to admit. i know i'm kiddy.. i love attention and i love to be pampered. in other words, i'm very MANJA. this one word explains me very well.. hehehe.. =P went to my parents room.. was listenin to my phone's media player and fell asleep.. dad woke me up.. went to my room and slept.. in the middle of nowhere on the bed as usual.. hehehe.. mum woke me up at about 7.30.. she took about half an hour to wake me up.. I was FREEZING then.. kept sneezing..


mum: hey u okay or not? don't bath if u cant take it.. later fall sick..
me: how can!?!?! soooo SMELLY already and u ask me not to bath..
mum: take a cloth and wipe lor..
me: don wannn!!! stinky.. n sticky..
mum: k lar.. den don bath too long..


i had my bath at 8.30.. still felt cold.. and kept sneezing in the bathroom.. came out, dried my hair quickly.. watched phua chu kang.. didn't know what to do.. oh! i actually made a video.. i'm trying to upload it into Youtube now.. but it's taking a long time.. i'm not on broadband okay? sigh.. showed it to my mum.. she laughed at it badly.. haha! showed it to my dad when he came home.. and he laughed badly too..


dad: eh u should take up mass com or something then.. u're good at this kind of things.. a lot of ideas.. can be a comedian.. since u're funny.. mass com or multimedia..


hahaha! my daddy is soooo funnily cute.. i love him. hehehe! i love my mummy too. =P anyway.. i'll try and see how the vid goes.. and, i PROMISE i'll post it in here.. =) transferred it into my phone.. but unable to open file.. diff file type.. lousy.. hehehe.. alright then.. some pics below to colourize my post..





cute rite? that's Lee Yan[R] and Dalili[L].. Lee Yan was helping Dalili tie her shoes.. end up, Dalili had to tie them herself.. haha!

The stupid money eating ham sandwich.. DONT EVRY BUY IT! place? Poh Kwong Park..

the cake.. hehehe..

mum took this this morning.. she entered my room.. i was resting my head on my bed there..
mum: wahh!! so golden ur hair!
me: huh?
mum: come i take pic for u
me: take lorh.. cam's in the other room..

here's a better view of the colour.. hehehe.. x)


anyway.. that's all.. nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment