Friday, April 20, 2007

some boring pictures [RE-edited` =)]

starry nights.. i wish to see this.. down by the beach.. it's just another desire..

meaningful..

hilarious..

interesting..

flimsy..

i love my cuddly bolster n baby pillows..

frozen papaya!! i started this frozen fruits eating last year.. hehe..

it's yummy..

i know i'm mean at times, but i'm not that heartless.. so, GOOD LUCK....... chucky! =P i know u're in FOUR FIVE PAPERS already..
1. Eastern Times
2. Sin Chew Daily
3. Borneo Post
4. New Straight Time
5. International Chinese Paper [Guo Ji(?)]
i only saw the first 3.. woo.. okay.. this was edited under someone's request.. good enough? hahaha x)

my new bracelet.. hee..

hmm.. wad was i thinking..

ahhhh.. *scratches head*

smile! =)

my fashion, my style, my trend, my clothes, u hate, u loathe, u dislike, press alt+F4..

ahh.. the first dress i tried.. planning to get this.. hmm..

it makes me look fat, this one.. hmm..

this is.. simple, plain, but sweet..

okay im so vain.. haha! x)

this is going to be mine soon.. rawr!!

i just dyed my hair.. can u see my orangish roots? goodness, i'm an orange/yellow/brown/gold head now!! sigh..



anyway, i don't have much to blog about.. can anyone give me some opinions on the dresses? hmm.. thanks! nites..

4 comments:

  1. hmm.. personally, u'll look more natural wif pants.. or was it just me who never sees u wear dress..? got la.. that pinafore uniform.. it makes u look fat.. seriously..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiseh.. didnt have to mentioned the no. of papers... but since u mentioned, PUT IT IN CAPITAL LETTERS!!! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the 1st one is the best?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric - cosssss... i'm always wearing pants!! evry1 noes dat.. almost.. haha! =P cos i was FAT so i look fat cos i AM fat.. no pun intended.. blueks ^^

    KeL - edited liao la.. good enough?? or shud i enlarge the picture??? woo.. hahahahaha bishhh

    anonymous - thanks? er.. i dono u.. LOL

    ReplyDelete