Thursday, April 12, 2007

just another day`

it's just another day today.. hmm.. =) anyway, last nite, was online.. helped my darling chiwi babe with her assignment.. was supposed to print the 28 pictures but my printer was sooooo noisy and it was already 1 smth and i didn't want to wake the household.. so i saved all the pictures into my pendrive n decided to print it at my mum's office then.. hmm.. so i finally went to bed at about 2?? set my alarm at 5.. why?? well, mum wanted me to brush up on my driving early in the morning at 5.30.. so i set my alarm at 5.. well, i DID wake up at 5.. but i went back to sleep again.. till 6.. sat in bed.. mum was in the washroom.. my whole body COLLAPSED on my soft comfy bed when mum entered the room..


me: thought we're going to drive???
mum: ahhh.. go sleep la u.. sat tell natalya u're not going to work then i bring u go drive..
me: =.= hrmmmmm..................


So, i went back to sleep.. =) woke up at, 7? or was it 7.30? hmm.. took my bath.. surprisingly, only 10 mins.. hehehe.. that's not the fastest okay? x) and i'm not embarrassed to say it.. hehehe.. changed my clothes.. nobody would believe what i wore today.. since i'm ALWAYS in jeans or pants or shorts.. i wore a pretty mini denim skirt.. hehehe.. it was my sis'.. she don't want it anymore as it's not short enough for her and her new one is WAY shorter.. hmm.. well, went down to mum's office.. first thing i did was print cawyn babe's things.. it was a bit meddlesome at first as the printer was RETARDED..
=X i didn't just say that.. hehehe.. finally printed it all.. was having a MIGRAINE.. again.. sigh.. =( sis called mum's office to talk to me.. hmmm... was teasing her and stuff..


sis: *talking n talking n blablablablablablablaaaaaaa*
me: *listens then..* BURRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!
*momentary silence*
sis: IVANNA TING!! U BETTER NOT DO THAT WHEN U COME OVER HERE!!
me: bluek!! alalalalala.. hehehe.. nanny nanny poo poo..
sis: huuu.... don't let u stay with me..
me: i stay in the dog kennel u promised me lor..
sis: don't build ur dog kennel..
me: i build myself then..
sis: build where? no lawn no anything..
me: build on ur ROOF
sis: noo.. that's called trespassing.. i'll call up the police n immigration..
me: call lor.. i'll tell them i'm ur sister.. i'll bring ur birth cert..
sis: nawppp.. my birth cert's with me..
me: i bring photostated copy then..
sis: hmphh..


i always win.. hehehe.. somehow they always get dumbfounded n speechless n point blank.. huhuhu.. i actually made my bro in law speechless last time at sushi king in kl.. was there with mum, dad, sis n her hub.. then my bro in law was teasing me.. as usual.. my sis was laughing n warning me that he'll keep teasing till i've nothing to say.. but in the end, it was vice versa.. huhuhu.. my sis was laughing at his face.. so quiet and dumbfounded.. hehehe.. i'm pretty mean actually.. hehehe.. but if i'm not, i wouldn't be me rite?? =)

anyway, chiwi babe came over to take her things then.. helped her retype the first page of her "essay".. was rushing to finish typing asap so she could arrange her things.. her mum came to pick her out after that.. i went home.. had my lunch.. went back to mum's office.. printed out chiwi babe's kewt pic for her "about me".. she came to pick me after that.. n we went to LimKokWing.. did some last minute touch ups for her project.. designed her cover.. then we went down to magazino to look for binding combs.. but they didn't have any.. so we dropped by rock shop to visit our wicked lalat [wendy low].. then we went off to tabuan jaya.. binded wiwi's stuff at sweet memory.. she's soooooooo shy.. always having me to help her ask.. hehehe.. *pinch pinch chiwi's cheeks* kewtness! *hugs* miss u.. hehe.. we bought some cakes after that.. it tasted terrible.. sigh.. went back to travilion.. handed in her project.. n went over to rockshop again.. then the owner, alan tan, was like.. "na bian you heng duo skirt.. xian zai you kou.." i just nodded n turned away.. hmm.. hahahaha!! well, we tried on some cut-off knee-length denims.. first i took an S, wiwi took an M.. n we couldn't really fit in.. so we were screaming for wendy who was soooooo "busy" in front of the comp.. she came after like, 5mins? n got me an M, and an L for chiwi.. it was ok.. kinda loose.. caryn looked nice in hers.. hmm.. well we took some pics.. then we tried on some skirts too.. hehehe.. sexay chiwi.. *pokes* cawyn got the denim then.. we didn't get the skirt.. well, pics are with my wiwi.. will get em from her soon.. hehehe.. she sent me back to my mum's office after that.. hmm..

came home, my bums got SPANKED by my mum.. sigh.. she spanked both sides hard.. x) why? well, i forgot to turn on my phone's vib, so she was calling n calling when i was on the way back to her office.. she spanked me second time cos she caught me sneaking her apple cider vinegar.. =X hmm.. hahaha! well.. i took my shower then.. when i was done mum was asking me about the printer catridge.. once again, "i'm-not-a-technician-or-computer-woman!!" sigh.. came out, wrapped in towel, helped her fix the printer.. sigh.. went to put on my clothes then.. had dinner.. washed the dishes.. halfway i suddenly felt like washing the car.. hahaha! weird.. hmm.. was sitting on the couch looking at some church praise and worship music book.. the laundry was done then..


me: who's doing the laundry???
dad: *stands up* i do.. very long didn't do.. exercise..
me: *looks at mum* who do laundry? 'kunchum'
*rock paper scissors, lost to mum*
me: daddyyyyy..
*1st time, both had paper*
*2nd time, i had rock, dad had, ONE FINGER!??!? HAHAHA!! he was attempting a scissor*
dad: ey? hahaha!
me: *starts cracking*
mum: hahaha.. why got lidat one??
dad: scissor rusty liao ma.. one side drop off..
me: nooo.. one side fly away!! hahaha!
dad & mum: hahaha!
*3rd time - draw*
*4th time*
dad: i know what she's going to put.. she already had paper and rock.. next will be scissor.. but she knows that i know she's going to put scissor.. so i know what she's going to put liao..
*one, two, three!*
*dad - scissor*
*me - paper*
dad: see! i told u i know what she's going to put liao..
mum n i: hahahaha!!
dad: hehehe..
me: *points to the laundry room* go do the laundry!!
dad: okla okla..


hehehe.. i know i know.. i'm very naughty.. hehehe.. well.. i don't have much to blog about anymore.. some pictures from today below.. waiting for the ones we took with my chiwi babe's phone.. hehehe.. *huggies*




hrm... HAHAHAHA!!!! *points at pic and laughs at self*

my lil darling.. my bestie babe.. dumdum suleen.. hehehe..

my short hair?? good? bad?? hmmmm...............

BORED.. XD

teeheehee..







well.... that's all folks.. hehehe..
missing babes:
Apple
Chiwi
Fishy
McMeal





*big hugs* miss u babes lots.. hehehe..


x)


No comments:

Post a Comment