Sunday, April 8, 2007

memories

hmm.. it was anthea's birthday on friday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FISHY DEAR!! *HUGS N KISSES* hehehe.. anyway, had good friday church service in the morning.. went home after that.. plans for lunch was made.. my limo came at 12.30.. n we were supposed to meet at memories at 12.. hmm.. lousy driver.. good thing i don't have to pay him.. hahaha! hmm.. i better not say anything.. hmm.. suleen boohs was supposed to pick me but my mum didn't let me ride in her car since she rammed into my gate once n hmm.. sigh.. parked on the other side of the road, crossed the road, nearly missed a car.. hehehe.. somebody up there loves me.. x) the dumdum driver tripped over a SMALL slope n nearly fell.. *laughs nonstop* hahahaha!! lousy.. hmm.. gave anthea a BIGGGGG huggy n we shared cheeky kissies.. hehehe.. shhh.. x) gave her d gift.. it's d shirt that's in the pictures below.. hehehe.. nice right?? hmm.. she wore it on the spot.. hehe.. we ordered our food.. suleen came a lil later.. we started eating then.. i didn't finish my rice.. ate 1/4 of it.. too much rice.. hmm.. caryn came later.. n she ordered "kiaw'.. since we all already finished eating.. kelvin left after that.. so the 5 of us went off to hock lee.. caryn drove suleen's car.. so fast.. *bang* hahaha! we went to play daytona.. didn't know where happy n anthea was.. hmm.. there was this guy playing.. n the 4 of us were racing.. he lost to suleen.. after that we played a few more rounds.. his friend took over.. still lost.. hmm.. after that we went to play BUMPER CARS!!!!!!!!!!! i know i know.. hehehe.. well.. it's once in a lifetime.. u don't get to play it everyday.. first only suleen n me wanted to play.. then we managed to force anthea to play saying it's her birthday.. hehehe.. since caryn FORGOT to wear jeans, she shared a car with happy.. anthea suleen n i took the bikes.. woooo.. we looked cool.. hehehe.. *thick face* after that we played some rock fever 3.. n took our sticker photos.. so, i've already played daytona, rock fever 3, addition of bumper cars n sticker photos, but i still haven't play jurassic.. =( hmm.. we went upstairs after that.. developed some photos.. hmm.. then we went to the "toyshop" at the 2nd floor next to Li's Garden.. hehehehe.. fooled around.. got some stuffs.. hmm.. went to the "quite" new toyshop at the top floor.. suleen n i wanted the hairbands badly.. hmm.. haha! well there wasn't much after that.. so we went home then.. hehehe.. miss my babes.. love going out with them.. the first time we've ever gone out together.. woo.. happy family.. x) *big huggies* hehehe..

yesterday? saturday.. ahhhh.. hmm.. woke up at 7.. don't know why i woke up that early.. haha! i lazed in bed till 7.30.. dad's been in a good mood since i've been waking up early these days.. hehe.. kuai rite?? x) went to ballet house after that.. opened the doors, turned on the lights and aircond, changed my clothes, warmed up.. hmm.. i had a lil mee sua for breakfast so i got hungry after a while.. hmm.. i didn't have lunch either.. so.. hehe.. i was hungry n sleepy.. n i still had to conduct n watch over the classes.. wanted to go to the coffeeshop actually.. told my teacher i wasn't going home so she expected me to be in the studio.. once i went out to fill my bottle n she called me to go back in.. sigh.. so i didn't get to eat at all.. by the time i was home, my gastric was bad.. i was soooo hungry.. my tummy hurts whenever i sneeze or cough.. hmm.. plus, i didn't have my dinner on friday.. hehehe.. x) went to southern on the way home n bought a red bean bun.. hmm.. had my dinner then.. it wasn't much too.. sigh.. had some snacks later then.. hehehe.. came online.. checked some things.. went to bed after that.. my bums still hurt.. n my arm hurts badly too.. sigh.. there's a big bruise on my knee..

this morning? woke up at 8.. don't ask why i woke up that early since church starts at 10.30.. hmm.. my arm was hurting real bad.. my tummy was aching badly.. n my knee too.. couldn't walk properly then.. sigh.. sitting position to standing position is painful.. well, went to have lunch at saberkas after that.. i ate a lot.. hehehe.. i only had "kiaw" for breakfast okayyy?? so i had a whole bowl of rice, one big scoop of chicken, some seaweed, "chai po" with egg, n corn.. hmm.. AND!! i felt hungry again after a while.. sigh.. came home.. played piano a while.. then slept.. till 6.30.. mum woke me up.. SUSHI TIME!! hehehe.. i love sushi time.. my mum used to wrap sushi very well.. but she somehow lost the touch the second time we made sushi.. hehehe.. i'm a good sushi wrapper.. huhuhu.. i love making sushi.. someday i'll have a sushi crashover at my house.. get my babes to come.. hehehe.. hmm.. took my bath after that.. mum called me sehkia.. she said i look like one.. cos i was wearing my leopard print hairband n hugging the pillow while sitting there enjoying the foot massage thing.. hmm.. well.. i don't really have much to blog about anymore.. hehehe.. guess that's all.. some pictures below to gloat at.. x) MISSING MY BABES BADLY!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe..



our cool bikes..

wooooo peace!! hehe..

hmm...

caryn looked at her phone, i looked at my phone.. so it ended up like this..

this lil kid knocked me down.. im injured quite badly now.. specially my right bum n right arm..

my sexy gold limo..

weee!! the 2 dumdums caryn n suleen were trying to bump into me cos i kept bumping into them..

hmm.. i wonder where they are..

AHHH!!! THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN!!!

hehehe.. all tired..

suleen calls me the crossing pedestrian..

before we took our sticker photos.. suleen was d camera woman..

grandpa burger n us.. caryn's stupid black pig in the middle of nowhere..

sexy grandpa burger n meeee!!!

suleen made them kiss me.. hahaha!

got this for my phone.. the one on the left is a boy n girl which i've not used yet.. the other is a heart with my initial, 'I' in it..

don try to be innocent caryn!!

caught in the act! hehehe.. GROW UP YOU TWO!!!

star head n bunny ears..

aww.. we're like babies..

suleen took this funny pic.. hmm.. i look so fat.. playboy model? hahah!

hmm..

*no comment* hehehe..

caryn went off last min.. my cow n suleen's patrick.. i look so messy..

lotsa pig bums up there.. hehehehe..

i went.. oooh... i seem to be looking away.. hahaha!! my eyes too small..
1st row : suleen, me
2nd row : happy, caryn, anthea

i wrote the date.. looks a bit funny.. hehehe.. suleen's sexy..
front : sexay, kuai, weird
back : hawt, wannabe cool.. hmm..

all lovey dovey with hearts.. hehehe..
F : cutie, ningcompoop
B : chick, sweet, doink.. hahaha! x)

ahhh.. the perfect family portrait.. =)
F : lil sis, grandma
B : big sis, mummy, n me! hehehe..


miss u guys HEAPS!! *big hugs n kisses* hehehe..



No comments:

Post a Comment