Monday, April 9, 2007

i spell F-L-I-M-S-Y

ahhhh.. here are 30 pictures i took today.. there's more but some looks weirder than weird.. hmm.. i know.. camwhore.. how vain rite? n i look really ah lian don i?? sigh.. it's just another one of those days i get hairband craze.. i call it, hairbanditis.. haha! i'm lame.. very flimsy today.. oh well.. dont know which is nice.. hmm.. so i posted all.. hehehe.. i'm BOREDDDD okay??? despite the fact that i lead a very dull and boring life.. sigh.. i have my phone.. i have my hairband.. i have my vain side.. don't blame me for trying to be weird.. hmm.. don't ask me what's with the peace signs.. i was REALLY bored okay?? had nothing to do.. sigh..




















told u i was bored.. anyway.. let me know which pic is nice.. hmm.. oh well.. if i smile showing my teeth, my eyes would shrew up n i'll look like some mashimaro.. sigh.. so don't come and ask me WHY oh WHY i take pics with views from a higher angle.. my eyes look bigger that way.. =) i feel so ignorant right now.. hmm.. I MISS MY BABES!!!!!!!!!! x) okay.. that settles it.. hehehe.. think i need to go wash my eyes out.. all my pictures look down right ah lian.. hmm.. feel like deleting them.. but nah.. just for you guys out there to gloat at, laugh at, jeer at, criticize at, whatever it takes that make u peeps out there laugh or smile or anything.. i'm a walking laughing machine after all.. hehehe.. i'm hungry.. tata!




*hugs for my babes*
*spanks for my non-babes*
*whallops for d strangers*



it's just a practical joke..
i'm open to hugs..
hmmm...
*big hugs to everyone*

No comments:

Post a Comment