Wednesday, April 4, 2007

*banging head on the wall*

just wondering.. wad day is it today?? ughh.. anyway..some bday boys up for the month of april.. caleb kor, dexter babe, n ken chai.. called my dear bro at 12 am on the 3rd.. just to wish him.. hahaha im nice rite? =Pp next day at 12, called dexter babe.. no answer.. tried again, no answer.. =.= u hornifier!! called his maxis, no answer.. msged to both num, no rep.. dummy!! *whack on the head* sent a bdae msg to d other bdae boy then.. chatted a while.. n fell asleep.. hmm.. no bday buds today.. i've been very bored n lonely n tired n restless.. cant go out.. been sitting in the office watchin movies that i brought, playing some games, going online, read some blogs, read a book, sit in the toilet, play sudoku in my phone, the normal boring lifestyle that i've had since ages ago.. hahaha.. mum said i've been going out a lot for the past few weeks n been wasting lots of money n i should stop n save up if i wanna spend in kl or change my phone.. hmm.. but don't think i'll b buying my own phone.. hmm.. it's very boring.. wish i can drive.. drive to lim kok wing n kidnap my chiwi babe.. hehehe.. sweetie i'm REALLLLYYYY sorry i didn't go find u.. mum dont allow.. n her boss just went travelling n dumped a lot of work on her.. he's back today.. so might be a lil free.. hmm.. he'll be leavin for china next week babe.. most prob will b kidnapping u.. hehehe.. *hugs* ^^
.
.
.
.
.
something's wrong with my mum's comp.. i can't leave spaces between lines.. hehehe.. so as u can see, my postings all look a bit weird.. hehehe.. the paragraphs n stuff.. hmm.. anyway, i don have much to blog about.. just filling up space.. hehe.. brought my USB to my mum's office and my phone's USB too.. was gonna transfer some pics from USB to phone but the phone's USB couldn't connect to the phone.. sigh.. a waste of time.. hmm.. i miss my friends.. my mates.. hehehe.. oh yes.. some silly acts from yesterday..
.
.
.
mum: *phone's msg tone, from downstairs* who izit??
me: donooo.. msg..
mum: *comes up* who??
me: MESSAGEEEE
mum: how u noe??
me: huh?
mum: *checks phone* eh really her! how u noe??
me: wad??
mum: how u noe it's san jie[jayne]?
me: i said MESSAGE not san jie..
mum: eh?? *laughs* i heard u say san jie.. wonderin how u noe.. hahahaha
me: hrmmmmmmmm... *sigh*
.
.
.
.
.
last nite, few members from fmc, dr yao, bro samuel, bro lau, n bro kong came over.. bro lau left earlier as he had to meet up with someone.. so the rest stayed n chatted.. i just stood by the counter listening.. made the drinks n served them.. hmm.. they stayed for an hour plus.. left at 9.. n well.. we spent about 10 mins looking for dr yao's shoe.. hahahaha!! we didn't close the gate as the car was parked inside.. some stupid stray dog sneaked in n took a side of his shoe.. the right side.. hahahaha! it was sooooooo funny yet embarrassing.. mum n i kept bursting out in laughter the whole nite.. haha well.. we're still looking for the shoe.. hahaha! stupid dog.. hmm.. it happened to me too before actually.. my fav pair of school shoes.. i woke up that morning, took my bath, changed into my uni, had my breakfast, went out and.. "MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! WHERE'S MY OTHER SIDE OF MY SHOE?!?!??!" well my parents came out n started searching while laughing.. hahaha! mum said, "ur shoe must have been VERY smelly that's why the dog stole it.." hehehe.. i washed my shoe okay? well.. once a year only.. mid year.. hahaha! shhhh.. they're very clean as i sleep in class n not run around like mad.. hehehe.. furthermore, the side that the dog took was the good one.. the other side had a hole in it.. the stupid dog left the side with a hole for me.. URGHHHHHHH!!!! hahaha! well.. i don't think i have much to blog anymore.. been in front of the comp for 2 whole days already.. tired n dizzy.. hehehe.. toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment