Thursday, April 26, 2007

Apple.Banana.Chiwi

yep!i went out with my babes earlier today.. so, u can guess, we cam-whored a lot.. x) hey, we're girls alright? we didn't do much actually.. messed around in holiday inn's toilet.. and at the 2nd floor.. lotsa pictures.. some scandal ones, which we're not gonna post at all.. so, don't bother to dig their blogs. x) well, i wont leave any details. we didn't do much anyway. other than craze around like mad. we love each other. hehe. enjoy the pictures! *cheers*


random.

suween's food. honey lemon chicken rice.

my custom ice crush.

cawyn's 'teh-tarik'.

my 50 carat diamond ring! x)

me-random.



my.babes

my beetle.

poser.

'teh-tarik' freak.

devilish.

fuhhh.


bored iwanna[S].

'waiting-for-business' pose.

random-1.

cawyn&suween : er..

boo?

random-2.

random-3.

random-4.

crazyness.

ahhh.

love me.?

so-called model pose.


apple.banana.chiwi
pictures speak a thousand words.
we have 20.
we love each other.

smile! i look weird.

our pigged face.

suween d shorty. i look weird.

cawyn so kewt!!

bada bada.

mirror-whore.

smileee.

oh fine. don wan smile.

let's try that again.

suween d vampire?

wannabe kewties.

don't ask. haha

my phone has weird effects.

they didn't notice. take-1

take-2

take-3

oops? haha.

our so-called model-like pose.

cawyn wannabe kewt.

we ride.


cawyn.iwanna

suleen quotes : faces of bored ppl.

our shades.

me.hers & her.mine

smile babe!!

shall we.. kiss??

oo yeah we're hot.
=.= why does my wrist look so small..



suween.iwanna

she stole my shades.

cawyn's beetle shades`

mah sexy n me.

dushhh

busybody ningcompoop next to me.. haha!

i love u.

how dare u kick me!?
in case u guys didn't notice, both of us accidentally wore the same. white singlet with knee-length denim cut-offs. or as cawyn calls it, fisherman pants. haha!

hiiii-YAHHH!! take that!
halfway captioning this pic, i leaned sideways n knocked my head on the back of the tv. how? i'm sitting behind the tv.. hehehe.. ouch..*rubs head*



okay.. that's all.. hehe. sorry for not saying much. x) i have nothing much to say. as u know, pictures speak a thousand words. i think all the pictures i posted would be enough to explain in detail about our outing. loves. hehe.. *hugs* miss u babes lots.

my hair looks straight.. i wonder if i should straighten my hair, or curl my hair.. haha!
i.love.my.hair`
x)
*blush*









i'm so tired. i still have to teach tomorrow. from 4-8. help? hehe. hope the kids won't kill me.. they're so cute. hehe. my wrist still hurts.. badly. the cause? i played too much piano. sigh.. and i gotta practice.. i've to play for church choir in may.. and i'm playing for church service the whole of next month.. hmm.. well, don't wanna blog anymore.. i'm, lazy, and, tired.. x)

nites..
thanks for tuning in..
*hugs*









*iwanna starts dancing around like mad and goes to bed feeling all crazy*

1 comment:

  1. "pictures speak a thousand words".. that looks awfully familiar.. where did i read that hor..

    ReplyDelete