Monday, April 30, 2007

Missing..`

i love my babes.. i miss school.. i miss times with them.. life sure is BORING without them.. i miss those times.. used to be so crazy.. sigh.. now everyone's so busy.. and i'm sitting here doing nothing.. hmm.. sigh.. my ballet exam's set on the 14th May.. Monday.. at 11.35a.m.. wish me luck? my final.. it feels worse than sitting for SPM.. =X haha! oh yes.. can i have feedbacks n comments on the video? haha!

sigh.. nothing else to blog about.. i found a remedy to my migraines already.. it works like.. with a flick of ur finger.. what it is? apple cider vinegar with honey.. =D works wonders.. i've had 2 migraines today.. both times been healed by the remedy.. huhuhu.. x) anyway.. it's late.. my 3rd migraine just left.. i still have to go to tmc at 10 in the morning later for choir practice.. some smarty decided to change the song that was supposed to be presented on parents' day, 2nd week of May, to some chinese song.. so, all my hardwork practising the piece, wasted.. =.= sigh.. now i've to wake up early just to go and collect the piece and practice with them.. reminder for myself to check last sunday's bulletin whether i'll be playing this month.. hmm.. i'm soooo lazyyy.. not lazy to play actually.. but i'm busy on saturdays from 9 in the morning till 5.30 in the afternoon.. i won't be able to practice!! =( sigh.. anyway.. that's all.. nitey nites!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment