Monday, April 2, 2007

mah bootiliciousness

hmm.. weird.. hehehe.. arrghhhh.. i miss my babes so much.. sigh.. my parents are killing me.. i'm leaving in.. 3 mths.. =( im gonna miss so many things here in kuching.. worse, i might not be coming back end of this year.. im doing 2nd intake so it's 2nd sem.. but it's 1st sem for me.. n i have a 2mths break end of this year.. 2 mths plus actually.. i finish on the 14th dec n starting on feb 4th.. dad thinks it's not necessary for me to come back.. =( but i want to.. i miss my friends.. my mid year break will only be 2 weeks.. n most probably i'll b spending them in darwin.. if i don't come back end of this year i wont come back till next christmas.. i'll be so far from everyone by then.. sigh.. wish i've not applied so soon.. deep regrets.. yet.. i wanna go.. i'm bored here.. i've nothing to do here.. i have a job.. but i'm not paid at all.. i've been working since january.. but, my work off ain't appreciated.. thanks a lot.. sigh.. i'm so tired.. haven't been sleeping well for the past few days.. i can just shut my eyes n try to sleep.. but i can't shut my brain.. i can't rest my mind at all.. why? i don't know.. sigh.. maybe i'm stressed out and dreading the day that i'll be leaving kuching, my friends, most of all, my parents.. =( things are going haywire for me right now.. my mind's in a mess.. all i can think of, is leaving.. i want to stay.. but my application's sent.. my fees aren't paid.. yet.. but everything's set.. staying at sis' place.. just nearby.. gonna pick up my driving skills soon.. i'll most prob get to drive arnd when i get there.. but.. i miss my friends.. i miss them lots.. the thought of leaving them is just.. drastic.. upsetting.. i don't want to.. sigh..
anyway.. sis was saying, "u better not get a boyfriend from kuching then go there ar.."
=.=
the last thing i wanna do right now, is lose concentration in my studies again.. i wanna focus.. this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me.. my future.. sigh.. they think i'm gonna go there, fall in love on the spot, get into some deep serious relationship, n get a family.. =.= ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the thought of going off is just KILLING me!! the last thing i wanna do is think of leaving again! i just wanna rest my mind.. feel like catching a movie.. playing some arcade games.. miss jurassic.. miss daytona.. miss rock fever 3.. GET ME A LIFE!!!
` ivanna came and left..

No comments:

Post a Comment