Friday, March 2, 2007

knock knock

hmm.. blogger's lagging.. n my comp is laggin.. rawr! anyway.. i'm bored.. x)



i'm lazy to blog..
it's 12:32 AM!!

okay.. i'll leave a poem i wrote today.. it just came into my head.. haha!


no wealth shall tempt me
nor sweet perfumes of roses
no gifts to delight me
the simple key would be love.

behold stranger
look not on the outside
touch me not from within
but thus, touch my heart.

if a smile you shall put on my face
laughter filling me with joy
gentleness and tenderness.

firm grasp in security
a trust so deep and vile
a hope i should give to you
a chance to hold me close
to be my one and all
the faith
with love.



okay!that's my poem.. anyway.. got indulged in the bible earlier this afternoon.. read songs of songs..


All night long on my bed
I looked for the one my heart loves;
I looked for him but did not find him.

I will get up now and go about the city,
through its streets and squares;
I will search for the one my heart loves.
So I looked for him but did not find him.

The watchmen found me
as they made their rounds in the city.
"Have you seen the one my heart loves?"

Scarcely had I passed them
when I found the one my heart loves.
I held him and would not let him go
till I had brought him to my mother's house,
to the room of the one who conceived me.


taken from the book of Songs 3:1-4


sweet? yep i noe.. anyway.. i'll post pics soon.. x) haha.. kinda lazy now.. oh well.. nitey nites peeps! cheerios n sweet dreams of butterflies n kisses.. huhu!! x) *missing someone*

No comments:

Post a Comment