Sunday, February 25, 2007

been tagged..`

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read you blog!

1) i can spend a whole day sitting in a bookshop..been doing that lately..

2) i talk to my toys when im bored.. hey im bored okay?

3) i play monopoly with my toys.. i'm always alone at home.. so i play by myself.. =)

4) i always cross the road when the traffic light is green.. hmm.. dangerous..

5) i drool when i play my piano.. song gets sentimental so whaddya expect? especially canon in D.. i play with my eyes closed actually.. ^^

6) i hate sleeping..

7) i hate waking up..

8) i hate corny guys who simply msges me anonymously or calls me n tells me that they're my fren's fren..

9) i love to shake my bums.. i can bellydance but never learned..

10) i hate having to eat lunch n dinner..


okay.. that's how weird i am.. supposed to give 6 but i cant stop.. hmm.. the next six people i tag would be..

1) suleen
2) caryn
3) dexter
4) NICK
5) happy
6) kimmy

cant help it! hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment