Wednesday, March 7, 2007

bibbidi bobbidi boo`

the weather today is super blardy hot..i decided to stay at home and accompany my bolster.. been out with caryn n kelvin.. thanks for d ride kelvin bums.. hmm..1st day out, accompanied mr bums for lunch.. *piak* i was terribly bullied.. went to pick caryn up then.. and we went to jade pot tea house[i think?].. i seriously didn't bother to look at the name.. it's the one at the corner same block with hidden treasure at song thian cheok road.. hmm.. sat there n drank n laughed with caryn till we forgot the bums.. hehehhe.. sorry!! u were so quiet.. we didn't forget u actually.. no worries.. hehehe.. [i feel so bad] hahaha! by 4.30, caryn wanted to go to the loo.. but she wanted to go to hilton's? or riverside's? tsk tsk.. bad girl.. haha! but anyway, we went back to tj after mr bums parked his car at the same spot..again.. ahhaha! went across the road to tj.. i ran n nearly got strangled.. x) im good.. hahaha! oh yea!! mr bums got a summon.. told him he has to put his parking coupon but his lazy bums didn't want to walk back to the car.. *piak!* anyway, the cleaner wasn't there so we all ran in n had free use of the loo.. huhuhu!! x) how uncivilized.. haha! waited for caryn outside.. and we just stood at the centre of the building looking down at d exhibition of woods.. hahaha! how lame n boring.. hmm.. anyway, went down to wait for my mum then.. so i went home after that.. took another cooling bath.. it felt sooooo goodddd.. especially after a whole afternoon being pushed n bullied by my bums.. hey i was being nice!! x) hahaha! oh well.. managed to make a deal with mr bums after that to take us out again the next day.. huhuhu!! thanks babe! x)

anyway, it was usual.. met up with mr hot bums at tj, accompanied him for his lunch since his mum's not in kch n he won't cook.. *piak* laziness.. huhuhu.. anyway.. i nearly slammed into the wall thanks to someone who ate too much for lunch and became mr bigger bums.. hehehe.. x) we went to pick caryn up again after that and headed to hock lee.. played jurassic with mr bums since caryn was sleepy.. the game is getting worse n worse.. lousy guns.. huhuhu.. n i was terribly squished and sandwiched by the two knuckleheads.. my bums r still aching.. huhuhu.. x) played daytona with d leftover tokens.. caryn didn't want to play.. i was about to win the race when 'somebody' rammed into my car n made me skid off the road.. grr.. *piak!* went to get caryn's things from the car n went up to the foodcourt.. ordered some drinks.. helped her drew.. mr bums disappeared.. hahaha!! anyway when he came back, caryn shot a stupid question at him that made us "peng".. hahahaha! horny caryn.. sounds very corny.. huhuhu.. anyway.. help caryn drew her "boxes".. n her apple.. n her champagne glass.. huhuhu.. we just sat there n stared into space n laughing at caryn n her "ball".. hahahaha!!!! bleeeehhhhhh... bad caryn.. vulgarity.. hmm.. *smack caryn's butt* hahaha! x) after that, we went back to tj again to wait for my mum n i went off after that.. came home.. bath, dined, watched step up.. parents decided to play with their new toy.. the blood circulation foot massage machine.. sis called.. chatted with her.. told her about their new "toy"..


sis: how much izit?
me: 1k++
sis: HAAA?!?!? that piece of money can use to buy airticket to visit her daughter here la!
me: *laughs n tells mum*
mum: haiya our daughter should be buying the tickets for us if she wants us to visit her
me: *continues laughing* u heard her.. hahaha!
sis: nope... i pretended i didn't hear anything..


my family is crazy.. so lovable.. hehehehe.. *bish piak* anyway.. everyday my mum will smack my bums n poke my birthmark.. why? cos it's on my bums! x) grr.. anyway.. was watching mickey n minnie's sweetheart stories just now during lunch.. got so bored.. haha! n dad humoured me.. x)


dad: my cooooooooooolllll.. my coooooooooooooollll..
me: *huh?*
dad: *starts marching into the leaving room* my cool.. my cool.. [the heigh-ho song tune]
me: *stares wide-eyed at dad*
dad: nice or not? ahhaha! my cooooooooolllllll...
me: *cracks up*


hahaha! that's how crazy it's been.. actually eversince my third sis left.. this home had been more like a home.. hahaha! i feel sooo cracked up sitting at home everyday.. hahaha! but i've been going to popular every single day since my sis left for perth last tuesday.. so when i decided to stay home today..


me: *leaning on couch whilst sitting on the floor n msging*
mum: today not working at popular anymore?
me: huh?? *blur*
mum: hehehehe.. not working at popular anymore ar?
me: grr.. haiya!




after a while.. dad took his shot at me..


dad: "an chua?" [how? in hockien] finished reading every single book in popular already ar?
me: ><>
dad: *laughs*


sigh.. i'm like a laughing stock.. hahaha.. ok.. i'm funny.. i admit it.. x) practically humorous.. even my sis decided to take a shot at me b4 she left.. i injured my shoulder the saturday b4 she left.. n it looks very disgusting.. i figured that my humerus got dislocated from my collar bone.. so i asked her that nite..


me: *points at arm* this is humerus rite?
sis: izit? *laughs*
me: *blur* humerus..humorous.. haiya!!!


haha! urghhhhhh.. anyway.. went to timberland to check up.. doc said it's nothing.. but i still think that it's something.. hmm.. anyway.. i was right.. mum went to see doc lee with dad at nanas road to get some med.. n mum asked him bout it n he said the humerus got dislocated from d collar bone.. SEE!! i'm right! i've had enough injuries to know what's wrong.. x) haha! anyway i have a new bruise.. it's behind my head.. and i'm lucky that i didn't get any concussion like the time my mum went over the sp sidewalk by accident n i got the huge impact n knocked my head hard of the side of the car n had headache every once in a while for days.. couldn't even sleep properly.. hmm.. bumsy mum.. huhuhu.. x) anyway.. eversince i knocked my head the night b4 my throats been drying up, my eyes too.. n i get dizzy n blurred vision at times.. hmm.. piak.. all thanks to my bums who mentioned "ducky" n made me fall backwards n knocked my head..ouch.. it hurts babe.. urghhh.. well.. i don't know what else to blog about.. i assume this to be a long post already.. hehehe.. x) oh well..


some pics...


my super soft n cuddly bolster!!!

it's just soooo cuddly.. i bring it everywhere.. except the toilet!

it's the first thing i cuddle everytime i enter my room, enter the house or anything..

my ballet babies.. L-R: Esther, Larissa, Amanda..
Larissa n Amanda r sisters.. amanda's 6, larissa's 8..
Amanda is a BABY and is always sticking to me, pulling my hangs to hug her, holding my hands, hugging me, hugging my legs.. she's soooo sweet n cute.. i didn't plan to have esther in the picture but she came out from behind the curtain n sat down immediately.. oh well.. hahaha! sounds so crude of me.. hehehe..

i just wanted to cuddle smth furry so i just pulled this dog.. no intentions.. hehe.. my lion was too far away.. hmm.. n i have no other bigger plushes.. all in the cupboard in my parents' room.. hmm..



alrite! that's all.. toodles peetoots! hehehe.. hugsss!!











baby.. thanks for understanding my needs..
ur decision to put this on hold, i have nothing to say..
but thank you..
for everything..

No comments:

Post a Comment