Thursday, March 15, 2007

untitled..

hmm..alright.. i have no idea what title to put for this post.. i was going to post last night but some people suddenly decided to crash over my place and cheer me up.. =) thanks babes! anyway, went out with caryn n happy yest[wed]..to jade pot tea house.. i went up to tun jugah first.. met suleen and gary there.. walked around with them.. helped kelvin get his "magnetic" earrings which he just lost.. >< u clumsy piggy turtle! anyway, went over to sp.. helped suleen choose a gift for sharon's bdae.. it was a cow.. hehehe.. passed mr bully his earrings.. =.= met up with happy.. went to pick caryn up.. went to jade pot.. sat there, drank there, cried there.. hmm.. happy dropped me off at my mum's office, upwell after that.. dum dum fishy din get to join us.. hmph! WE KNEW IT FISHY!!! anyway, when we left the place, i figured that kelvin will call when we leave already.. i was right.. at 5.39pm,


me: *mobile rings* huhuhu i knew it..
kelvin: eh r u guys still at jade??
me: nope
kelvin: u at home?
me: nope
kelvin: whr u guys now?
me: *dying to burst out laughing* im on my way home happy n caryn on their way home..
kelvin: kayyyyy nvm..
*hangs up*
me: *starts cracking up*


huhuhuhu..my predictions were right.. ahhahaha! actually we waited for the bumsy for hours at jade.. caryn was raving about wanting to be single.. 5 mins later, she raved about wanting to have a bf.. 5 mins later, she raved about wanting to be single again.. x) babe u gotta set a goal in ur mind n heart alrite?? if u're reading this, cheer up k? it's tough for everyone.. but u will always have us alrite? *hugs*

anyway, reached home.. took my bath.. i was soooo blur.. dad asked me to bath n i just grabbed my towel n walked right into the shower.. haha! anyway.. caryn happy n anthea crashed over after that arnd 8.30.. i was watching tom n jerry with mum n dad halfway.. hey don laugh! it's how i can get my parents to sit down in the living room like a reunion alrite?? =) then i heard this car outside.. i looked out the window.. this white merz.. drivin in n out of my driveway.. n finally parked at the side.. hehehhee.. anyway.. helped caryn drew her work.. again.. i don mind actually.. hmm n we bugged anthea into asking my dad whether i can go for supper with them.. hehehe..


caryn: eih uncle..
dad: hmm?
caryn: *points at me* ivanna's good at drawing leh
dad: yeah she has talent.. y u wan her go limkokwing?
caryn: hehehe..
happy, anthea, me: *looks at each other n starts laughing hysterically*


hahaha! anyway.. we went for supper at the noodle house nearby.. i watched only.. n finished off caryn's last bits of kueh teow.. wasting ar u.. hehehe.. so they sent me home after that n i showered them with hugs n kisses.. my neighbour was looking out the window the whole time cos caryn simply parked outside their house.. hahaha! hmm.. i came online.. n my phone rang halfway at around 11.. my dear bro caleb.. wanting to crash over so suddenly.. hahaha! thanks bro! so i went over to the shoplot n we sat on the bonnet n catched up with each other for kinda long.. walked me back at 1.30am.. whoa.. hehehe.. i was shocked myself.. i never stayed out till that late b4.. but i appreciate this surprising crash overs to cheer me up.. so i went to bed at about 2.. had bad dreams.. weird.. i dreamt that my phone rang n i answered it n some mambo dude was asking me how to spell some words that he needed.. weird rite?? n i dreamt of galactic menace.. a game i used to play.. so u can imagine all d spaceships n bombs n guns n rifles.. hahhaha! hmm ok..

woke up around 9 smth.. body aching all over.. was it a dream?? nope it wasn't.. hmm.. helped dad with the laundry a while.. while keeping the string..


dad: haih.. i treat them like my own daughters..[caryn happy n anthea]
me: *grins*
dad: they can come to find me when i'm bored.. at least i'll have people to chat with..
me: hehehe..
dad: but u're not here so they won't come either..
me: hmm..
dad: i should make them my foster kids..
me: errr..


hahaha! i alrdy have 3 sisters n that's enuff for me.. =) no offence.. i would love to have them as my sisters.. hehe.. hugs! so.. went out just now.. followed mum to hong leong bank at main bazaar only to find out that they've moved.. so went to wan sin goldsmith to change my anklet's bell.. i got it cleaned too.. so now it's extra shiny n super tinkly.. i wont b able to play hide n seek.. hehehe.. so went to tj.. first thing i did was go to the toilet.. NEVER drink lotsa water b4 u go out.. urghhh.. so kelvin went to pick caryn up first den picked me from tj.. n we went to crowne square.. caryn got her hair cut at mcphee.. kelvin was with his frens at waterhouse.. i was somewhr walking around mopping n drowning myself in deep thought of nothing.. merely trying hard not to break down.. ended up wanting to jump off from the verandah.. huhuhu.. x) so anyway caryn got herself some ice cream downstairs.. n we went off after that.. dropped me off at my mum's office.. came home.. shed bitter tears.. well.. a bit.. i don't know why but i just wanted to cry.. i'm not sad.. i'm not depressed.. i'm normal.. but at that moment.. i just felt so tiny.. so fragile.. so i just cried.. hmm.. watched tom n jerry with mum.. watched halfway nite b4.. watched prince n me 2.. came online.. blogged.. hehe.. hmm.. i think i'm gonna go retire to bed.. nitey nites.. *hugs n kisses*





happy..
thanks for being there..
for ur advices..
caryn..
thanks for listening..
for being silent n understanding..
anthea..
thanks for being such a sweetheart..
u rock..
suleen..
thanks for being there when i needed u..
cant wait to hang out with u..
kelvin..
thanks for being there too at times..
for listening n being patient[quite la]..
thank u babes..
love u guys lots..
hugs!!











after some serious thoughts.. i realised that.. i don't need boyfriends to show me what love is.. i have my frens.. my family.. my foster brothers.. they've always been there.. and i thank them a lot.. and i'm grateful for them.. i thank God for sending them to me.. just like the sun on a dark rainy day.. =) thanks again guys.. miss u guys lots.. hehe.. *bigs fat warm twiggly huggies!!*

1 comment:

  1. tough times...

    ...reminds me of myself...

    except for the friends part which i don hav as much as you, as caring as yours....

    you're lucky!! stay strong and cheer up eh?!

    ReplyDelete