Monday, March 26, 2007

tuesday mornings

this could be the start
of something new
it feels so right
to be here with you
and now looking in your eyes
i feel in my heart
the start of something new..


hehe.. this song's playing on my phone media player now.. so i'm bored.. hehehehe.. hmm.. it's just another tuesday morning.. last nite i had a totally bad night.. why? I GAINED WEIGHT!!! =( those of u that are always telling me that i'm skinny, i'm putting on weight already okay??? i feel so bad right now.. makes me wanna barf..


coach said to, fake right break left..


i'm mad.. hehehe.. hmm.. last nite i had totally nothing to do.. watched my vietnamese bride.. again.. hehe.. i like the chinese song the girl sang..


'mei you le ai de ren smth smth smth smth'


hehehe.. in english it's when u have no more love then u'll know what hate is.. hmm.. it's sweet.. i like soft songs.. as caryn puts it.. sentimental..


when ma rimba rhythm starts to play..


did i get it right? hehehe.. i'm so full with songs right now.. but i've not cracked my voice yet so i can't sing.. hehehe.. i don't really have much to post actually.. just blogging for the fun of updating my blog.. =) i'm not keen to draw any attention alrite? just feel like blogging.. hmm..


boy, no matter what we go thru, u step up i'll step too


that's step up from the movie step up.. hehehehe.. i'm gonna take my nap soon.. my mum's comp is weird.. hehehe.. the time's not right.. *bang* hee hee.. anyway, i'm tired.. n sleepy.. n my fingers r painful.. n my arm hurts.. n my shoulder hurts too.. hee hee.. x) i'm so problematic.. hehehe.. and im wondering why i keep going "hehehe" or "hahaha".. i feel so hyper active.. but then again.. =) i'm speechless.. hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment