Sunday, March 18, 2007

picsies pigsies

hmm.. yesterday.. saturday.. the same long boring day.. came home feeling mighty skinnier.. hahaha! my muscles hurt badly right now.. n i'm aching all over.. =( i don't think i've done that much stretch before.. oh wait.. i did.. last week.. n the week before.. n the WEEKS before.. honestly i'm tired of this little unpaid job that i have to do every saturday.. i spend 8 hours on the dance floor assisting and i get no profits.. i wouldn't have bothered if i weren't bored and tired from sitting at home doing nothing u know? so alright.. i drag my sorry butt out of bed at 7 in the morning to dance my butt off.. hmm.. well.. i was warming up with the second batch.. amanda's class.. she came in late in this cute little get-up.. n when i glance at her my tummy ruffles up and i start laughing.. but i had to hide it.. i was half laughing half counting.. hehehe.. a bit mad.. so i pulled an almost straight face, but crack up when we bend over to touch our toes.. hahaha! well.. lesson was boring as usual.. i think i'll pass grade 8.. hopefully with distinction.. like my grade 7.. hehehe.. i missed two distinctions.. wait izit 2? hmm.. don remember.. well.. i went through my dances filled with emotion till i nearly cried.. hehehe.. sounds sad huh? my teacher has no comment so then i knew i did fine already.. i'm ready for the exam babeh~!! bring it to mua!! *squeals n hides face with bolster* huhuhu.. i feel so lame.. hmm.. well i earned a new lil bro.. JEREMIAH HII.. *applause* for being very "kuai" n listening to ur big sis here, i'll give u a lollypop okay? hahaha! hmm.. i'm bruises all over.. hehe.. can't really move much.. my shoulders crack almost all the time.. sigh.. woke up at 8 this morning.. got ready for church.. dragged myself into the living room, grabbed the sin chew papers, turned to page 6 n did the daily sudoku.. =P call me freak but i love to keep my mind thinking.. n i love numbers n math.. =) hehehe.. had my breakfast.. some pasties.. yummy.. went to church.. my jeans were washed.. n the rest weren't that comfy.. settled for my yummy diesel skirt.. hehehe.. kinda embarassing.. cause it's been weeks since i last wore a skirt out.. n i should probably get used to it.. gonna play in church soon.. hmm.. wont b going to fmc after next week.. sigh.. anyway, i have bruises all over my legs.. so it was very embarassing.. hehe.. went to have lunch after that at the coffeeshop next to mum's office.. the mechanic was teasing me again.. ahhhh!! x) *blushes a deep shade of maroon* hahahaha! caryn i know u're soooo gonna laugh at this.. hehehehe.. hmm.. went for ballet after that.. it was only 1.. my class starts at 2.. well i have nothing better to do so i went there.. sat there n lazed n laughed n teased like a piggy.. oh n i lost my ring yesterday.. =( feeling very depressed.. my mummy bought it for me.. sigh.. can't find it anywhere.. it's kinda loose so i guess that's why it slipped off without me realising it.. had piano after my ballet today.. as usual, i didn't practise my scales.. i just banged it through.. hehehe.. ended up getting laughed at by my teacher as usual.. sigh.. am i that hilarious? XD oh well.. can't help it.. i'm a banana so i must b very slick n slippery all the time.. hehe.. went shopping with mum after that.. always do that when i'm depressed or upset or not in a good mood.. hmm.. oh well.. came home.. had dinner.. bath.. watched The GODS must be crazy II with mum.. watched the first yesterday.. it's SUPER hilarious.. very silly n funny.. hehehe.. anyway.. came online to update my blog.. hmm.. i guess that's all.. hehehe.. some pics below to gloat at.. =P love u peeps! hehehe..



baby amanda.. i kept laughing during warm up.. couldn't help it.. she looked sooooo CUTE in her leotard..hehehe..love her lots..

a sweet black dress..hehehe.. it has this really cute ribbon rose in front.. cant see it clearly..

hmm yeah can kinda see it now.. it's on my right.. ur left.. hehehe!

do i look kinky? hehehe..

i love this the most.. it has this sophisticated yet sexy look.. yummy.. it's kinda long so u can see that it's covering my skirt..

a whole bunch of kids' mini skirts?!?! kids nowadays..

n hot shorts?? sorry it's kinda blur..salegirl staring at me.. hehehe..














i miss my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment