Monday, March 12, 2007

mondays..

was out to saberkas with my mum just now.. anyway.. results are out today.. they're too beautiful to be mentioned here.. x) anyway.. went to idp earlier this afternoon n sat for some english proficiency test.. it was.. easy.. n quite silly.. hehe.. there was an essay for me to write.. 3 to choose from.. i chose, "describe in detail what you do during your free time".. as anyone can expect especially someone named mr kelly, i included "spending hours in a bookstore".. x) i'm typical.. hehe.. hmm.. i'm still in my solemn lonely heavily depressed mode.. sigh.. anyway.. washed dad's car this morning.. n NO! i didn't get to wear my bikini while doing that.. i don't want the whole neighbourhood to come hula-ing at my gate n gloat.. hehe.. anyway.. went to get two cute doggies for my sis n bro in law in darwin.. since they got me some belated xmas gifts.. got a nice striped paper bag for it too.. x) hmm.. got my rm30 reload.. went to get ice cream after that.. from the bottom floor.. the soft ice cream.. it's VERY nice n not VERY sweet either.. went to ngiukee.. mum got herself some undies.. i didn't get what she meant when she asked whether i wanted anything.. so i tried on some shorts from cheetah.. weird sizing.. the khaki shorts sized S couldn't fit.. but the white beach pants fitted well.. both sized S.. hmm.. n the knee-length beach pants sized S couldn't fit either.. was it M or S.. hmm.. strange.. anyway.. i took the white beach pants.. x) yay!! hehe..


mum: i didn't bring enough money orh..
me: mm i brought some..
*goes to the cashier to pay*
me: *takes out my rm20* how much do u have left?
mum: i dono ar.. u said u have le..
me: yeala i only brought 20 bucks..
mum: *asks the cashier* how much?
cashier(my ex classmate dyg emi emilia!): rm29.52(in bm)
mum: *turns to me* how much ar?
me: rm29.52.. how much do u have??
mum: *counts her paper notes* 9.. u said u have le!!
me: yeala!! i only brought 20!!
mum: *digs pocket* got 50 cents here.. *digs more*
me: *starts to laugh* hehehe..
mum: u la! say u got.. ask u just now whether u want anything didn't tell me or i would be able to use my card..
me: hahaha! how i know i will find something.. hehehe..
mum: haiyaaa... *digs harder*
me: y don't u go get from the car le??
mum: eh oh yea hor.. we come back ar..
cashier: alrite..
*walks to the car, we found a nice spot in front. hehe*
me: *goes in to collect*
cashier: chun ar?
me: yep! *laughs* hehe.. thank u!!


hahaha! alright.. next time i'll bring more cash out.. hehe.. i'm getting kinda broke with my ringgit notes.. sigh.. but it doesn't kill if i'd spent it on my friends.. love them lots.. hehe.. i'm not THAT broke.. my aud$200 is lying low in my closet.. another aud$50 is coming end of this month.. plus rm440.. x) n i'm gonna spend when i get to kl this june.. hehe! any requests or anything from kl??? hehehe.. hmm.. i need to get more shorts.. anyone have any idea where i can get nice beach pants? shorts? white ones? i love them! hehe.. dum di di dum dum.. i need some sweat pants too.. hmm i wonder where i can get them.. hehehe.. gonna go walk around town again tomorrow.. hopefully.. HOPEFULLY i won't get killed halfway.. in this mood, i'm not aware of things around me.. sigh.. i'm up for some games.. rock fever, daytona, jurassic.. x) i'm still a kid.. hehe.. oh well.. that ends my blog for today.. i've nothing else to say.. hmm..











i'm lonely..
so lonely..
i want some caring..
thanks suleen..
for being there..
thanks caryn..
for being a rotten chiwi.. x)
thanks anthea..
for what i don't know..
thanks happy..
for what i don't know too..
I NEED HUGSS!!
I NEED ATTENTION!!
I NEED CARE!!
i need.. sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment