Sunday, March 25, 2007

boom!!

hmm.. if u're wondering, i'm at my mum's office.. =D hehehe.. woke up this morning.. was babying in bed..


mum: *sits on da bed next to me*
me: *stirs*
mum: *spank my bums* u following me down or not??
me: *nods head* mmm...
mum: den faster go get ready liao..
dad: *stands at the door* come wake up we go eat ah hong..
me: *zzz*
mum: *takes bolster n spank my bums* wake up liao.. go get ur things ready first.. then bath.. the floor is dry now.. go get ur things ready first.. else later u start running around the house..
me: mmm...


hehehe.. so i dragged my sorry bums out of the room.. dad went for breakfast himself then.. hung my clothes in the closet.. went to take my bath.. my hair's getting softer now i wash it almost twice a day.. hehehe.. decided to have canai for breakfast.. went to ta pau 2 plain ones n 2 egg with onion ones.. went to mum's office.. ate.. yummy.. hehehe.. been making luncheon plans with my chiwi babe.. then i went to sleep on the sofa.. slept for about 2 hours?? woke up at 11.. so sleepy.. chiwi msged.. mum asked to go check the car if someone is blocking.. went to check, told ALI, one of the mechanics whose car is it and he went to check and the person moved and i went in mum came down.. got in the car and went to pick my babe.. i just woke up, still very blur, throat dry, and was under the sun.. halfway there called her and she said she can't go out yet.. hmm.. so turned back to the office.. came out of the car, one of the mechanics asked, "why u walk like u're flying??" =.= is there something wrong with the way i walk?? haih.. anyway, called the money changer at SP n TJ for mr kelly on US rates.. tsk tsk rich kid.. funnily, mohd yahya gave me the rate 4.8? TJ gave me 3.54.. 0.o mum was like.. why such a big difference?? did he make a mistake? hahaha.. well mum called mohd yahya n checked again then he said that today's rate isn't out yet.. okay.. so will call back again.. hmm.. then caryn came over for lunch.. her fren melvyn dropped her off.. hee hee.. we went for the fastfood next door.. yummy.. =D then we went over to upwell.. caryn wanted to loosen her shoe.. hehehe.. and buy chewing gum.. hmm.. her phone rang and she had to go then.. =( ended with a yummy hug.. =D miss u babe!! XOXO hehehe.. anyway, the office was empty.. so i played some games.. then mum came called my phone and asked me where am i.. told her i'm upstairs.. she came up.. got her things.. waited for dad's call and then went off to the bank.. they're gonna open a SDB.. Safe Deposit Box.. so i've been online and blogging, checking my friendster and playing games.. very bored.. maybe i'll stay home tomorrow.. =D ah but i'll be even more bored alone at home.. wish my friends stay near by.. then i might just be able to go over.. sigh.. =( anyway.. i've nothing much else to say already.. hehehe.. so i guess that's all for now..



x)



currently missing
chiwi babe
apple tart
fishy cake
happy meal
and lots more..


x)



love u guys heap!! heehee..
*big yummy wiggly squiggly hugs*
oh no!! my phone's crystal case has a lil scratch!! =( sob..

No comments:

Post a Comment