Sunday, March 25, 2007

dubby di dubab sherbab bab

hahaha my title makes me wanna laugh.. anyway, was gonna blog days ago but my comp was lagging soooo.. i didn't blog.. =) anyway, been to travilion soooo often i'm sick of it already.. hehehe.. especially frappe.. the stinkin lady didn't let caryn n i order iced water the other day.. =.= ughhhh... probably cos we ordered 3 iced water that day.. i got ice blue curacau.. sat in there waiting for anthea n kelvin.. n caryn to finish her class.. they all came at almost 3.. got very dull and boring in the end.. hmm.. ANTHEA THANKS FOR LETTING ME HUG U!!!!!! hahaha.. oh yes.. i finally found a wallet to use for the mean time till i go kl or somewhere and get myself a nice one.. hmm.. went to frappe too on monday.. suleen came n meet up with us.. we took LOTSA pictures which i desperately tried to post up but it was soooo slow.. haih.. hmm.. where was i? oh yes.. caryn ordered kaya toast, i ordered garlic bread, n we asked for iced water.. the lady asked the waitress to tell us no more iced water.. =.= *bangs head* hehehe.. it's such a flimsy excuse for her to use.. just to keep her business running?? caryn was eyeing the money box on the counter.. there was a rm5 note that she was drooling over.. hahahaha!! oh yes.. b4 that we went to watsons.. i got myself two packs of skittles, one fruity, d other sour.. caryn got herself an XXL lolly of cola flavour that she ended up grossed with n threw away.. hee hee.. n i was sooo annoyed with the lady at frappe i stuffed my skittle's packet between the cushions.. hehehehe.. i know.. i'm a bad girl.. x) hehehe.. we went to point one.. but it felt so.. open.. so we went back to frappe.. it was raining.. so my lovely new shoes that i got the day before cos the one i was wearing broke got a bit wet at the base.. it's velvety.. hmm.. 16-1+1 again.. hehehe.. oh n my mum got d broken shoes fixed so it's.. 16+1=17.. hehehe.. x) anyway, juliana[ex-bl] came in to join us.. funny she remembers me.. okok.. i remember her VERY well.. x) wendy join us a lil later.. she spent two hours in rock shop.. =.= hmm.. so we went off to raymond.. wendy wanted to get a haircut.. raymond seemed a bit amateur.. the hair was like.. not balanced.. out of shape or something.. n he was trying to fix it in a way.. hee hee.. anyway caryn n i went down to spy on someone n it was soooo funny.. we tried taking a photo but it was too far.. n i knocked my head hard into the wall.. it's not swollen anymore.. x) i get a new bruise everyday.. so i'm used to it.. hehehe.. friday caryn came over to my mum's office instead cos some bumsteed had no car to drive.. we both had had our lunch but my parents came in with their lunch trays n we drooled.. hehehe.. so caryn ordered fried rice.. it was VERY yummy.. she ate more than half and left the rest.. so i finished it up quickly while she was in the toilet n sent it back to the shop.. hehehe.. later we walked over to upwell n she bought a pair of "wawa" shoes from one of the shops in there.. i bought mine there.. the lady was nice to give her a discount of rm11.90.. x) she told us those covered up getups are called wawa shoes.. hee hee.. sounds weird.. anyway caryn didn't bring enough cash so i payed first.. then we walked over to Bumiputera Commerce so she can withdraw money.. hehe.. rm50.. i gave her 20 n she gave me 50.. we were laughing all the way and imagining what her mum will say when she check her account.. hee hee.. it was a lil drizzling when we walked over to TJ.. i've been very naughty on the road.. and caryn had to endure the way i cross the road cos she hates crossing the roads n i've to ring her arm.. hehehe.. well, we sat in the foodcourt there laughing.. ordered drinks too.. then we walked around.. spent some time at vincci.. helped her choose her shades.. she trusts my taste.. hehehehe.. it looks good on u darling!! x) we were gonna get this pendant with our initials C n I.. miss S missing.. hehehe.. the rm7 looked weird.. the rm6 looked even weirder.. they looked nice on display though.. hmm.. anyway.. we tried on some denim skirt at yishion.. hahaha.. n snapped pics.. sickening caryn took a pic of herself n accidentally snapped my bums.. hahaha! yessss we shared one fitting room.. it was very funny n cute.. hahaha! we went over to SP when the rain got smaller.. actually it stopped raining.. we walked around.. went downstairs.. browsed.. went to pop-in.. laughed at nothing.. haha! her dad came to pick us up n dropped me off at my mum's office again.. thanks uncle!! though u don't read my blog.. hehehe.. well.. i've been out everyday.. oh yes.. caryn escaped class on tuesday.. hee hee.. so i forced her out to town.. we sat in coffeebean.. it was really silly.. the guy was actually flirting with us.. hahaha! we ordered chocolate fudge cake.. my all time fav.. it's SUMPTUOUS if u dip it into americano.. x) i had one small ice blended cinnamon.. caryn had one regular honeydew.. n the guy was soooo nice to give us LOTSA whipped cream to go with our cake.. we felt so fat n bloated after that.. hee hee.. wendy came over from riverside.. there was an edu fair going on there!! so we went over.. hehehehe.. it was nothing much.. saw some people there.. hmm.. mum came to pick me up after that then.. yesterday was a long day for me.. i went late.. a LIL late okay? but class had not started yet.. started with warm ups.. the best was watching them try and balance themselves on one leg.. i'm such a bully.. hehehehe.. x) anyway, went for lunch at bdc after that.. my didi chia-ed.. our driver was very nice but flimsy n trying to annoy me.. hahaha! they both ordered cantonese mee which turned out to be kueh teow instead.. i ordered laksa nyonya which turned out to be spaghetti? mum said it's a type of beehoon but i'm sure it's spaghetti eh? hmm.. i ordered lime juice, our driver ordered iced chocolate, it was hot chocolate on the menu, jerry ordered erm.. well.. "pussy foot".. hahaha! it was red in colour.. n someone started with some jokes when we were eating n i could hardly eat after that.. ahhaha! well i didn't finish my "laksa" so my didi was very nice to help me finish it.. which, was a bad thing.. cos he fin his drink already.. hahaha! he was stuffing ice cubes from his glass into his mouth n we were laughing like crazy at him.. okay.. I was laughing like crazy all the time.. hahaha! i pitied him n offered him my drink after that.. heehee.. the bill? rm30.70.. how much he brought? rm30.. n an rm1 which i don't know he took from where.. haha! we went over to a shop the next block.. i got my reload, sent rm3 to chiwi babe though she didn't ask for it.. =) love u babe! hehehe.. n they sent me back to imh after that.. felt so bloated so i just sat there and took care of the player while my teacher went round.. hehehe.. i know.. i'm a lazy bum.. x) well, i came home, ate, bath, fell asleep on my super soft bolster.. hee hee.. i'm prone to sleeping after bath.. i'm just like a baby.. hahaha! mum came in and started spanking my bums like mad.. x) it HURTs!!!! well.. watched tv a while.. boring.. hmm.. slept in a mess after that.. haha! my phone was charging n lying at the foot of my bed.. i was, somehow, somewhere, lying on my bed.. not hugging anything.. cos i just plopped myself down.. woke up at 4 smth.. looked for my bolster.. hehehe.. hand was searching the bed, found something soft, tried to pull it, put it was pulled away.. turned to look, mum's bolster.. hahahahaha!! found my bolster after that.. my phone finished charging.. went back to sleep.. woke up at 6.. sneezed.. hmm.. sneezed again.. mum teased.. came in, told me not to sniff the blanky.. hehehe.. it was hers.. she was dressed.. going to the graveyard with my aunts n uncle.. went to the bathroom.. went back to sleep after that.. woke up at 7.45.. mum left already.. was lying in bed.. stunned.. as usual.. hehehe..

dad: nak?
me: *looks out* hmm?
dad: awake liao ha? go wash up we go have breakfast at ah hong's[noodle house]..
me: o..

hehehe.. went to get ready then.. had "kiaw".. yummy.. came home, still early.. 8 smth.. was lying in bed there.. still stunned.. x) hehehe.. fell asleep eventually.. woke up at 9.. was still very blur.. the next thing i know, i kicked into the foot massage machine that was sticking out from under my mum's bed at the entrance of the room, lost my balance, and slammed my right arm into the doorframe.. so now there's a swell there which hurts a lot.. no bruise yet.. took my bath.. dried my hair.. n started digging my closet for clothes to wear.. was gonna settle for my 3/4 sleeve white collared cheetah blouse n my brown diesel skirt.. i looked soooo kiddy.. hehehe.. then i remembered.. i wore my brown diesel skirt last week.. hmm.. so i changed out of everything.. which was a good thing.. else someone would call me a copycat.. hahaha! dad was running a lil late then.. left the house kinda late.. dad was nagging.. so by the time we reached the church, i wasn't exactly in the mood for the sermon.. but there was quite an interesting part then.. heehee.. i'm not gonna say it here.. hahaha! dad wanted to go asap then when service finished.. we arrived late so the parking spots with shade were taken.. hmm.. went home to pick mum up.. went to have lunch.. then ballet.. then piano.. i did good in aural today.. hehehe.. managed to sing out the bottom phrase without a single mistake the first time.. second time sang a wrong note but it didn't matter.. sight-singing was good.. i managed to crack my voice b4 i went to church then.. so it felt good.. been singing whole day.. heehee.. dad n mum picked me up then.. went to buy AIS KACANG!! yummy.. hehehe.. well.. i walked into the wall by accident.. x) hehehe.. after dinner, dad went out.. so i took my bath, then played piano.. till my wrist hurt sooo badly.. sigh.. ignore the pain then.. hmm.. watched some tv.. pck.. hehehe.. nothing else to watch after that.. so i lingered around then came online to blog.. x) hehehe..




well, life's been like that.. x) nothing more.. i realise that i've been laughing a lot.. heeeheee.. see!! okay.. i'm weird.. n currently very hungry.. sigh.. i'm always hungry after 12.. hmm.. oh well.. that's all.. i'll put up some pics soon.. at the mean time, gloat at nothing.. hehehe.. huggies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment