Friday, March 16, 2007

just another day..

hmm.. today is just another normal day.. i didn't get to do anything today.. woke up this morning.. i've been missing breakfast for days.. lazy.. well, weighed myself.. i lost another 1/2 kg.. x) pleased with myself.. hehehe.. well.. didn't do much.. played some piano.. ballade pour adeline, marriage de amour, frere jacques, canon in d, message in a bottle and reflection.. took my bath.. had my lunch.. went out to tj.. just stayed in popular, read charmed "pied piper".. cried bits of tears halfway.. felt so alone.. sigh.. finished off my water n threw the bottle away.. bought a bottle of mineral water at the food court.. got myself erm.. two pocket knives? x) please don't anybody kill me cos i didn't do anything okay? well.. went over to SP.. i WAITED for the traffic light okay? n i donated 20 cents to the red crescent outside tj.. went over to sp n told them i donated already.. got my rm20 reload.. gavin called.. he saw me.. he's at tj.. alone.. so i went over to tj again.. i didn't wait for the traffic light this time.. so slow and.. well.. =) donated rm1 outside sp to the red crescent.. told them to keep the sticker.. went over to tj to meet up with gavin.. he treated me to a glass of iced milo.. thanks! hehe.. n i treated him to the toilet.. well we went over to sp after seeing his friends off.. got myself some tid-bits n he gave me rm2 for it although it was rm3.40.. thanks again! went back over to tj n donated another 20 cents to the RC members.. hehehe.. i took the sticker n stuck it outside LEVI's.. hehehe.. waited for my mum at the entrance n chatted.. hmm.. came home after that.. played piano.. had my dinner.. took my bath.. mum wanted to watch because i said so.. it was boring and she fell asleep herself.. i went to do the laundry and came online.. to blog this post.. x) hmm.. i'm very hungry right now.. hehehe.. anybody wanna bring me out to supper?? x) anyway.. that's all.. some pics at random below..



the ghost of me.. do u see me? hehehe.. x)


should i keep my natural straight bit wavy hair?

or should i perm it n make it curly?

im a bunny

sound asleep.. i look soooo messy.. hehehe..

that's my latest niece.. she's sooooo cute.. but NOBODY'S allowed to touch her.. she'll stare at u fiercely n kick u away.. bad girl ey? we call he ting ting..

now do i have any similarity to her?? i'm strong rite? that's a whole bucket of rice u noe?? hehe.. n i was..2? 3?

my sis' hot shorts.. she calls it her piece of green leaf..

i was walking at the toy shop on the 2nd floor of SP n i saw this in the shop.. =.= among the valentine gifts..

my latest shorts.. it gives me the tomboyish look.. good on me..

i never get to post this.. that's made out of wire.. hehe..

my bunch of wire twists..

oh my bolster..

tried this at catwalk.. hubba hubba.. i didn't get it but if i did, i definitely wont wear it out.. hehehe.. x)

oh n in courtesy of caryn who took this pic of me laughing[i can't even see my eyes] at jade pot tea house.. hehehe..









rawdy blarawdy..?? hmm.. i'm a bit mad.. i'm VERY lonely and bored.. sigh.. wish i have some friends over to keep me company..



hugs


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment