Saturday, March 10, 2007

- lonely -

hmm..i was out yest.. went to catch the latest movies.. 300 n Bridge to Terabithia.. 300 was better.. but the worst parts come when the heads r cut off n blood starts spilling n gushing out.. >< ruined my appetite.. haha! anyway.. picked anthea, went to sidewalk, happy came.. we had our dinner.. smth funny..


me: *halfway playin poker, msg comes in*
caryn: whr u now?
me: sidewalk? about to have dinner?
caryn: eat shit ar din tell me..
me: *blur* huh? haha *calls caryn* weih u joining us for dinner?
caryn: nope..
me: then y u ask me eat shit i dowan eat shit lah..hahahha!


hmm.. caryn u're weird! hehehe.. but i still love u.. hugs!! anyway.. caryn came to join us for a drink.. my appetite was.. bad.. tummyached.. guess i got too hungry.. x) i vomited out my breakfast anyway.. had a bit of lunch.. so i guess that was why my tummy kept growling.. haha! hmm.. when the bill came, we were all in nightmode.. couldn't read properly.. we read rm167.20.. actually it was rm107.20.. hahaha! it was pretty silly.. bleh.. x) mum called me after that said i have to be home.. it was only 9!!!! ><>< so much for having to spend a night out with my sexy ladies.. grr.. oh well.. tossed n turned in bed whole night but couldn't sleep a wink till almost 2.. sigh..

woke up at 7 this morning.. realised that my alarm haven't even rang yet..AGAIN.. it's been like this for days.. so i went back to sleep.. tried to sleep.. till 8.. was dead tired.. mum made noodle with soup with an egg.. i so badly wanted to vomit it all out.. couldn't swallow one single bit.. so i had 1/3 of it.. n mum said to throw the rest away then..
1. the noodle tasted weird,
2. it was from my mum's boss someone from school gave a whole big bag to his wife so he gave some to mum n Yvonne n Tus,
3. all i wanted for breakfast was anything but some yucky egg staring at me in my bowl of noodle,
4. i had noodle for breakfast yest so how do u expect me to swallow some more noodle today?

hmm..so i went to buy my miserable lunch..cha sio pau..i reached imh at 5 past 9.. i was late.. but class starts at 9.10.. the kids can't dance for long.. changed into my leotard, stockings n shoes n dragged my sorry feet into the dance hall.. start with the same boring warm up.. conducted their class.. it was boring.. it dragged on to 10.. amanda wasn't there.. =( the next class was.. oh well.. boring too.. then there was a kid.. jacelyn.. with her english story telling.. her mum isn't fluent in english so she got her daughter to bring her story script to ballet house n get our russian teacher madame natalya to help her.. in the end, it was pushed to me.. so my tummy continued growling till 12.30.. n her mum decides to kidnap me next saturday for noodles.. help! sigh.. i guess i'll just tell her my next class is at 1.. hehe.. not to be finding excuses.. but she speaks chinese n i was slurring all my chinese words just now.. im bad at it alrite? =( went to eat my lunch.. by then, cold lunch.. had tummyache again after that.. wanted to vomit but didn't.. whew.. helped with the classes from 1-4.. my class starts at 4.. by then, i was.. TIRED.. SLEEPY.. HUNGRY.. ACHING.. i just wanted my bolster to sleep on at that moment.. sigh.. but i did fine.. no worries..

came home.. had some peppermint cake.. mum baked again.. played my piano.. had my dinner.. mum made too much.. i felt so bloated.. i only ate a bit.. went to laze on the couch n dad decided to bite my ass.. i was tired n he thinks that being in the ballet house helping n dancing since 9-5.30 isn't tiring.. urgh.. mum went to take her bath so i had to listen to dad's "sermon"..

me: *half listening to dad, gets up*
dad: im talking to u sit down first..
me: *sighs, sits painful butt down on the floor*

it droned on n on.. sigh.. mum came out n i quickly rushed in.. after that.. i crawled into bed like a lil baby.. haha! SERIOUSLY!! my bolster felt soooo soft and comfy.. it was only 8.. n i just slept.. it was very quiet n lonely n boring.. except for the songs i left playing on my phone.. just some soft music to put me to sleep.. woke up at 10 when mum came in.. i couldn't really sleep anyway.. guess i was too tired.. so i threw myself out of the room n went to sleep on the couch.. hehe.. ended up sitting here in front of the comp.. i'm so tired already.. sigh.. goodnite..


some photos for u ppl to laugh at.. x)



i feel flexibly stretched!

beatrice n me..she cudnt stretch on the floor so she used the bar to hold her legs back..that's a 135deg angle..

peace!! we're happy.. hehehe..

i didn't want her to fall on my head..

i look so..happy..x)

it's like..so blue..hehe..

so.. green?

pinkish..hmm..took this just now..came home to my bolster..

got this from happy last nite..it was our graduation day..hahaha! i look so.."mean" oh n i just realised.. my eyes r as thin as my specs' legs..hahahaha!!

oh my baby basket..hehe! i love it..x)










momentary silence..
i feel so lonely..
it's so quiet..

1 comment: