Sunday, January 11, 2009

you..

..are the one that I love very much.
..are the one that I will treasure.
..are the one that is on my mind right now.
..are the one that I wanna spend eternity with.
..are the one that showed me what love is really like.
..are the one that opened my eyes.
..are the one that captured my moments of depression.
..are the one that made my cloudy days sunny.
..are the one that made me who I am today.
..are the one that made the best out of me.
..are the one that supports me in everything I do.
..are the one that motivates me.
..are the one that cares for me more.
..are the one that loves me more.
..are the one that understands me more.
..are the one that misses me most.
..are the one that makes me feel special.
..are the one that makes me go head over heels.
..are the one that I won't stop loving.



=)


I love you very much dear..
7 more days to go..
Time really flies..
We'll be in each others' arms again very soon..
I miss you..


=)



***picture taken the day before you left. Breakfast at NK***


Alright.. Time to hit the books now. =)


I'm very tempted to use my new Pierre Cardin wallet that I bought last year. But it's so new I don't feel like using it yet. I'll just stick to my LV. Despite everyone constantly telling me it looks like a guy's wallet. Hmph.


Ciao~!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment