Wednesday, January 21, 2009

more pics less words?

Yes.. My gorilla is back from SG(on Sunday). He came right after he arrived Kuching. That was, after he had supper with his family and got home. He showered me with LOTSA pressies too!! That I only managed to show today as...




He just passed me his cam!! XD




He got me 4 tops and a pair of shoes. =D


My fav! XD

This makes me look like a cute lil girl. XD

This is whisper thin and another one of my fav.

This has a high front which totally covers my *ahem* 'line' so he's VERY pleased to have gotten me this top. This was my request as I don't own a lot of red tops. =D I was thinking exactly a red singlet and TA-DA!!! =D

And my personal pair of Charles & Keith!!! =D



My darling spent a lot on me in SG. =S Now I owe him LOTS of love and care. =D Which I'm not stingy to give him anyway. XD




Work has been so lonely without my sayangs. I've had to open the shop alone at 10am and sit lie on the floor staring up at the ceiling waiting for time to pass till probably an hour or two later when the boss arrives. Thank goodness my sayangs is back now but she had to stay home today to bath her dogs. =S


Me against myself. Yeah that's the boyfriend tee. I wore it the very next day. And his jacket. XD



Last night I was invited over to dinner. More like, I was invited over and he personally invited me to dine together as he badly wants to feed me. XD Then I was showered with some more gifts from his mummy!! XD


A pair of earrings and a nice multipurpose scarf.

Yep yep yep!! XD Hehehe.



Today was a hot yet cold boring yet tiring day. =S


And yeah, vote me, grumpy girl, as president. =D



We had a last minute order. It was actually from my sayang's bro. Yep!! He's getting engaged. And we had to prepare 100 gifts.


Was supposed to do the red one which I made for a selection of samples for him to choose from.

So many to go.

Wrap wrap wrap.

50 of these. XD Till my hands were RED!!! And blisteringly painful. =S And I forgot they were behind me and I nearly sat on them which pricked my butt. =S



I'm tired and totally beat. I think I might just sleep early tonight. Note, I said MIGHT. =)



2 comments: