Wednesday, January 7, 2009

AHHH!!!!!!!!! =(

Here's some mugs I drew. =)


My fav. =)

Cha.

Du du du.

Hmm.



Anyway, we went Memories the day before cos we felt like Fish & Chip -ing. But the problem was the waiter came back telling us there's no fish. =.= So we got Crispy Chicken. Before our food arrived, we camwhored!! =D


Hello my beanie boy. =)

Not touching yet.

Aww. Emo?

Smile and be happy like me!! =D



We finally got the ring done too.


Tada!!

Mine.

His. =D




Then our food came and we were WOW-ed by the size of the portion. =D


Tada!! =D Looks like some KFC dinner plate or something. LOL.

Ooooo so yummy. XD



It IS very yummy despite being a little too much fat and rather oily but yeah the portion is just HUGE!!! =D And we went Westwood earlier today for 'dinner'. He had chicken chop and I had Fish & Chips. I only ate half the fish, the coleslaw, the cucumber and tomato slices. He ate my fries and the other half of the fish for me. =D Thank goodness for his appetite. =D Also, I got my hair trimmed. I'm.. SAD!!! =(



It's sooooo SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs helplessly*





2 comments: