Saturday, January 10, 2009

Long Post.

This is gonna be a VERY long post. =)


Once upon a time.. I arranged this.

Supposingly, Wilson's mum asked me if I know how. So i just whipped this up. Not bad aye? =)



One fine day when I was on the way to uni.. I saw this interesting car. XD

Need help losing weight? XD



I'm back working at Pick & Pack, available from 10am-3pm. =)

Work work work!! XD




I went to my aunt's house after work yesterday. She has 3 doggies!!!

Aunt's Silky Terrier. My fav!! XD His name is Willie.

The annoying dog. Hmph.

So cute!!!!!!!!!!!! XD



I made cards today for Valentine's. XD

Front.

Inside.


Front.

Back.



Then I got bored. I mean REALLY REALLY bored. =/

So I did what I do best. XD



I came home and mum sent me to Riverside for the dinner thing.

All ready.

Big eyes.

Hmm..

Ladies getting ready.

No matter what I do, my eyes will still be small. =S

Much bigger? XD



I just look weird with make up don't I?? =( I've totally quite lost my voice now. They said my voice was really loud and they said I was shouting but I was talking in my normal voice like how I used to. Guess most people are just not used to it and tend to think I'm shouting. O_o Yes this includes
darling. After that we were quite done. So we fooled around. XD

The directors' hat.

Miss Ivy!!

Julian ; Xiao Mei Mei *don't know her name* ; Alice ; Ivy ; Me ; Ivy's bro

Magdalene ; Alice ; Ivy ; *don't remember her name* ; Angeline ; Me ; Xiao MM ; Pamela
Ivy's bro ; Julian

Mag ; Ivy's B ; XMM ; Pam ; Julian ; DKHN

Ange ; Ivy's B ; Ivy ; Me ; Julian ; Alice
I didn't wanna do that pose. =.=

Better. =)

Poor Mag. XD

Aww.. LOL

Mwahahaha one of my ballet partner in crime. XD

Alice and Ivy.

Mag.

Place your bets? =D

They call this ShangHai Night. XD

Julian. He's very tall and all of us look very short standing next to him.

But I'm SMART!!! They call him silverman. LOL

Mag!!

Hehe.

Sexy.. LOL I like this shot. =D

Magggg.

My turn. XD

Group picture. If you notice, everyone's wearing black heels. Except me. =.=

Ivy.

She wanted to pull him. *ahem*

Me.

Mag.

I and I.

*ahemmmm* XD

Big Boss and body guards. I'm serious.

Wooooo.. XD

A very random one.




Please excuse the photo qualities. =)

I'm still waiting for the pictures from the photographers and the rest of the phones. =)


I woke up at 6 this morning and went to pick darling and we went to the airport. Then we had McD for breakfast after checking in. =D Miss him very muchh!!!! =(



I miss youuu!!!

Can't wait to see you.. =)
*mwah*
Love you lots!! =D




No comments:

Post a Comment