Sunday, January 11, 2009

oh man..

Just when you get all hyped out as the water subsides, it slowly rises again. Yes. Again. I have a beach front porch. =.= The water rises really fast. Within an hour I'll say 5 inches. I have seriously no idea how I'm going to get to uni for my exam later. =(

So you think this is interesting. Having a beach front porch. It is not. The biggest worry is if the water continue to rises and the houses at the end are highly flooded, short circuit might occur and thus, a fire. How dangerous is that. Let's all just pray that it won't rain again and the water will really subside. How much had been destroyed by the flood I do not know. But all I know is everyone is worried and sad. CNY is around the corner but this flood came over without notice. Of course many took the initiative and moved their car when the rain still had not stopped after 24 hours (Sat night). Thank God they did. Their houses were flooded by morning. And the joy of the water subsiding but noooo. It rose towards evening. As the sun sets and the moon starts to rise. This calls for high tide. People started evacuating. Ahh.. The worry that lies there. Let's all just pray that this flood will subside. The birds are chirping. That ought to be a good sign that it will rain no more. Right?? I don't know.. Sigh.



Someone else was very worried too last night. All the way in SG. And he came home earlier just so we can pull off the 12th together through webcam. How sweet is that? =D And my darling is gonna buy me Charles and Keith. =D I told him the he should be surprising me isn't he and he said because I told him to tell me everything that he did today. How much of a dumdum is my darling? Oh the cuteness. =D



***back to studying***



2 comments: