Sunday, January 11, 2009

dang~~!!!

I woke up this morning to my mum asking me if my phone is charged. I was still more than half asleep and rather annoyed but I answered her anyway then she went on saying something about water and dad complaining I'm still sleeping and blablabla and I fell asleep halfway she was talking. XD Oops. But when I woke up I realized why. It was still raining. Yes. It's been raining for more than 36 hours when I woke up at 12+. Walked out of the house and noticed the situation. The end of the lorong[to my right side] is flooded. Just a little. Not very bad. But by 6pm. The water started rising again. Just look at the photos.


By 6.30pm.

People were evacuating.

By 7pm.

Water's really high.

At 7.15pm.

By 7.30pm.

By 8pm.



Fast aye? The water subsided already and is much better. It got me worried there for a moment as my finals is tomorrow and the moral paper carries 60% and I really need that 60% to pass this subject. Thank God the water subsided and the rain finally stopped. And thanks to all those who responded to my prayer request. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment