Tuesday, January 13, 2009

time.

Time passes. People change. I'm one of them. Oh my. It's just one of those days again. I couldn't sleep last night. So much in my mind. It's like a player that automatically rewinds and plays nonstop. I've changed in so many aspects that I can't even catch up with it myself. Back to my fat days and everything.


2006. That's just how fat I was.

November 2008. And it was that year 2006 I lost a LOT of weight.

I lost about 12 kg. And I continued losing till I reached 51kg. It wasn't easy at all. But am I glad? Yeah I suppose so just that I still don't believe that I am at this size and everything and constantly complaining that I am fat and everything. I admit I've gained some weight now and BLAH!!! Which explains why I'm complaining now. Furthermore, I'm not doing ballet anymore I'm lack of exercise no doubt my fat percentage must be highly increasing now. Plus, I've been eating a lot nowadays. No doubt when sem starts my diet starts. RAWR. And I mean it this time. Hmph.


Just look at how fat I was in 2005.

Thank God I lost enough weight.

I am confident enough.

Yes I am.



But why do I still feel so awful with myself. ARGH.. What do I need to bring my confidence up. It feels like a helpless case. I am nowhere close to feeling beautiful or thin or tall or confident or sexy or hot or anything. But I am definitely feeling happy and contented to be me. To have a family, a boyfriend, a best friend, great friends. =)



2 comments: