Sunday, January 4, 2009

two tags.

I got tagged and tagged again by Samuel who must have figured out that I'm a rather avid blogger. =P



First tag ;

Whoever who gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her:

1. His name is Samuel.
2. He calls me Mrs Mole Ting aka Mrs Molting.
3. He loves music.
4. He's rather 'soft-spoken'.
5. He's turning 18.
6. He's not chinese.
7. He's got a huge passion for God.
8. He's got a sister.
9. He's quiet.
10. I just got to know him not long.


The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:

1. I'm a girl.
2. I'm turning 20 this year.
3. I'm tall.
4. I'm humane.
5. I'm crazy.
6. I love to laugh.
7. I love music.
8. I love piano, organ, guitar, what else? Oh, singing.
9. I am a blogger.
10. I L-O-V-E G-O-D.

At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names:

1. I
2. Have
3. No
4. One
5. To
6. Tag
7. Except
8. Suleen
9. And
10. Wilson


=D


Second tag ;

I tag:
1. Wilson
2. Suleen
3. Abigail
4. Angelina
5. Doreen
6. Jilly
7. Sarah Anne
8. Sik Soon
9. Yi Xian

How do you know 1? (Wilson)
He's.. My.. Other half.

What would you do if you never meet 2? (Suleen)
I wouldn't know what it's like to have so much fun and to argue with someone for no reason. =D

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated? (Abigail & Angelina)
They don't know each other?

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple? (Doreen & Jilly)
Oh that would be cute. Girl and girl.

Do you think 7 is attractive? (Sarah Anne)
Of course~!!

Tell me something about 9 (Yi Xian)
She's annoying but funny.

What's 1's favourite past time? (Wilson)
Spending time.

What language does 2 speak? (Suleen)
Cute language. =P

Who is 3 going out with? (Abigail)
Matthew.

How old is 4? (Angelina)
She's turning 19.

When was the last time you talked to 5? (Doreen)
Rather long ago.

Who is 6's favourite singer? (Jilly)
Random..?

Would you date 7? (Sarah Anne)
Hahaha yeaahh~!! =P

Is 8 single? (Sik Soon)
Hahaha. His heart is taken. =D

What's 9's last name? (Yi Xian)
Xian. =D



No comments:

Post a Comment