Friday, January 16, 2009

gah.

Have you ever entered a shop finding clothes that you like only to realise that they don't have the size that you're wearing now but the size that you're wearing a year ago? I did. Two nights in a row. I'm bummed out. RAWR. Anyway..... I was left alone in the shop for 2 1/2 hours this morning. My sayangs is OFF to KL and won't be back till Tuesday. I dropped by her place to get my singlet back. =D And on the way to my boss' house for the keys, we actually met each other halfway on the road and both stopped. LOL. Then a couple entered not long after and bought a whole bunch of stuffs and kept asking me is there discount is there discount nye nye nye. Hmph. I fell in love with the mushroom since last year. My sis wanted to get for me but I didn't let her. I regret. =(




So cute..

So cuddly.. I want...



But I want you most. =)

Seeing you on Sunday!!

I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD



No comments:

Post a Comment