Monday, January 12, 2009





If I were blue, would you be there for me,
*** I would ***
And whisper in my ears that's ok.
*** And tell you I love you ***
Would you stand by me,
*** I always will ***
let me hold you tight,
*** I'm here for you ***
And say you love me one more time.
*** I will say I love you ALL the time ***

If I feel good, would you slow dance with me,
*** I would love to ***
And touch my lips with tender loving care,
*** And plant little kisses on them ***
Would you die for me,
*** If I have to I will ***
would you run with me,
*** We'll walk together ***
And never look back..
*** The past is history ***

Would you be there to love, to be with me?
*** I always will ***
Would you swear that your love is always true?
*** I cross my heart ***
Would you say that you'll always be the one,
*** Darling I believe I am ***
to take my breath away?
*** Every breath I will steal from you ***

Would you be there to save my soul tonight,
*** Anything I will do for you ***
Would you swear that your love is always true,
*** You know it is ***
Would you say that you always be there,
*** I will never walk away ***
To kiss my pain away
*** I will kiss and hug you close ***


I love you very much.
5 more days.





No comments:

Post a Comment