Monday, October 6, 2008

XD


Words can't describe the feeling I'm having
I'm the happiest girl whenever you're around
You make me fly above the clouds
You make me smile
You make me laugh
Because of you
The world seems different
How ecstatic I get whenever I'm with you
How much I can miss you within a day
How my heart pumps whenever our hands touch
And I can't thank God more for you
For this gift He's giving me
For letting me feel what love is
For sending you, an angel to calm the storm
To make my days happy and bright as the sun
And I can't love you more every single day
For making me as happy as I can be
For the greatest gift that I can never ask for
The gift of joy and happiness
But most of all
I can't thank you enough
For this love you're giving to me......




No comments:

Post a Comment