Wednesday, October 29, 2008

=)

Nahhh!!! nothing to update.. hehehehe.

Yesss this was what I went for on Sunday..

And it was awesome.. In a way.. Though, SDC got 2nd when they should have won. In my opinion. =) Not just because my boyfriend is dancing in it. =) Also, I got a BIG shock for the day. XD know what? Ask the durians. XD hahhahaha. Okay. Gorilla's mum gave me a big warm hug after their performance. Of course I was shocked. Quite stunned actually. I didn't see her standing there till I heard her voice asking why I didn't hug her too. *gags* hehehehe. Anyway, I was invited for durians!! =D hehehehe. I felt so homey. XD weeehhh. hehehehe. Anyway, I'm in Starbucks now studying my economics with my dumdum gorilla who's dancing away on the sofa. *pulls a lame face* actually craving for something warm to eat now. *thinking of raisin scone or blueberry muffin or toffeenut muffin but decides to push the thought away thinking F-A-T instead* XD

Okay back to econs now. =)

*wishing to poke the gorilla and cuddle him*




P/S : The gorilla just burped out loud in front of me and now singing away L-O-V-E. Remember that song?? I used to put it in my blog and ahh.... *loves that song*



No comments:

Post a Comment