Friday, October 31, 2008

=)

Yeah. I'm in uni now. =) What am I doing?? Research. Darn that MAN better get my Streamyx fixed tomorrow morning or I'll SERIOUSLY sue him!!! Anyway, it's getting a bit boring here. I've done enough research for the night and I'm definite if I continue with this research my head's gonna blow. =.= Not that it's blowing but it blew off twice today........ Two attacks of mild migraine but yeah the Migrastick that my sister gave me really works. And.. Thank goodness for that migraines don't attack me as bad and as long anymore. *breathes* Anyway, my brain is already tired and restless and I guess I need a long sleep. Heck, I'm still wondering if I should stop dancing. Yeah, most of you will ask me not to. I mean, afterall, I've been dancing for a decade now and it would be a total waste of time and money after all these years but it's how much I love dancing that makes me lost and confused here. I know that if I stop now, it would take a long time for me to pick up again and I probably won't be able to do it just the same. Well, I guess I'm gonna take some time to think it over. Right, I should focus on my finals which is the week after next and I don't have enough time to twist around anymore. I won't wanna have regrets. I'm gonna sort my priorities tonight. Maybe a talk with mum will do. And a talk with my principle. The one thing that I dread. I've only been there for a year but it feels like years and my heart is there too. Part of it lives in dancing. And I guess it's gonna be hard to let go............

Other than this, there are other things on my mind too...


I'll stay strong. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment