Wednesday, October 29, 2008

should i..?

I'm currently in the library now. Due to my lack of updates? My router settings went off.. Meaning, I can only go online with the pc.. Not with my laptop.. So here I am.. In uni.. online.. while the gorilla is having his test.. I can see him from the cubicle where I am.. =D heeheehee.. Anyway.. I'll say yesterday was productive.. I studied!!! =P *beams* I mean, I don't often study this hard.. No wait, I never study this hard.. I always do last minute.. But, I've got good influence.. =D *bangga* anyway, I'm still studying.. taking time to email my sis and blog a while.. =D hehehe. And now I'm gonna get back to studying.. Gorilla's finishing his test about now.. Am chatting with my sis too!! One of a kind darling sis. XD

My camwhore queen. XD

Crazy sister. XD

My dum dum. =) *xoxoxo*




No comments:

Post a Comment