Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Random.

I'm blogging with gorilla's laptop now. My laptop's still under surgery. I feel awful cos he's getting really annoyed trying to fix my super lousy and down laptop. AHHH!!!! =(



Here's a pic from the photo-taking session yesterday for our English magazine. =) This is a picture that I like most. Courtesy of Arvin. =)

Gina ; Me ; Sik Soon on the phone. =)



We went for sushi a while ago. =D The rm2 promotion. Dang I'm so full now. The place was packed and there were people queuing outside to go in so we decided not to go. I had Yong Tau Fu, he had chicken rice. Well, he helped me eat up some of mine anyway. =) By the time we finished eating, the queue was no longer there outside Sushi King so we thought we might have a go since he was still hungry. So we went to the loo and when we came back, the queue was back. Decided to just give it a go and queue up. To our luck, the guy came out and asked for two? And led us inside to a place for two. Didn't eat much. He ate most of it. =D He's complaining that I'm turning him into a fatty. =( Oh well. Camwhored a bit.


My gorilla in black.

Yep I now have curly hair. =)



Walked around a bit and stuff and came back to uni so I can resume my group discussion. =) Darling's having a rough time fixing my laptop now. I feel really awful. Sighhhh. Sorry honeyyy... =(


I hope I made your day today. =) *hugssss*




No comments:

Post a Comment