Thursday, October 30, 2008

=D

On Tuesday, I followed the gorilla to Lodge. Yada yada. The gorilla doing a talk on abstinence... Yeah. Gorillas. Hahaha! =P


Yakkity yak yak.

What was I doing?


The slides.... And....

Staring at any girl that stares at him. XD Well, he said that's the whole point I'm there. XD

Still yakkity yak yak-ing away.


Then we went somewhere.

Aww.. Give you a hugggggyyyy!!!!!!!!!



On Wed we went to Starbucks to STUDY!!!!! =D


I like this picture. =)

Studyinggg...



Then we went to eat. Shared a bowl of Yong Tau Foo.

My glutton.

PIG!!! XD



Yesterday, I came to uni early just to wish him good luck for his test.. =D Then I waited in the library for him to finish.. While I.. Yeah... I think I blogged that yesterday already..

Study.. =)



Then we went off to get fattened up at Causeway Bay.. As usual.. I only ate half of what I ate. XD Then I went dressing up for fun.

Greeennnn... =D

The dress is HEAVY!!!!!

He chose this. =D We both saw it actually.. =D

Then I 'modified' it.. Hehehe. =D


Then he asked me to try this too. Hmm..

Short.. Hehehehe.

The hotshot. Him. Not me.



Then I tried going all oriental.. Hehehehe.

Too big actually.




Okie.. I'm back to study mode now. =D Gorilla's next to me.. So yeah.. I better study. XD


*plants gigantic kiss on Gorilla's cheek*
*receives a gigantic kiss from Gorilla on the cheek back*



No comments:

Post a Comment