Wednesday, October 22, 2008

photoshoot.

This afternoon...... we [Gina, Sik Soon, Gorilla and myself) went to Bing! for our magazine cover photo shoot.


On the way. =)


Got changed and waited.......

Waiting..

Still waiting...

He's waiting too..



Finally, tried out some spots.. =)

Sik Soon.

Me.

"Dear, look here.."

I like this. =)



Then we tried for couple shots. No matter how hard we try, we kept laughing and had to look past each others' eyes to avoid from bursting.

Probably one of the best. =) For this background I mean.

Checking him out.

Better to be checked out than checking out.

What's he staring at...... =P

See!!! Evidence that we just can't get our face serious enough!!! XD



Then we tried indoor shots.

In my opinion the best indoor shot.



Had a short break a while.

Strawberry yoghurt!!

He was phobic. Just look at his sweat!!



Then we continued taking.

Toilet???

"If only we can cover this sign.."



Then we tried my idea.

Love this picture.

Staring into thin air.



And we're back to the toilet again.

So melodramatic.

It looks kinda sad...

This is actually not bad.... =)

This too.



Tried another pose.

The "Hey Stranger" look.



Finally gave it a rest.

Editor.

I wonder..

Candid.



Back to some last tries.

Nice but I'm blurred.



I suggested myself walking past him.

Best shot. =)



All pictures courtesy of Gorilla Photography. Gorigraphy. XD

My gorigrapher is a pure hottie. =D



Rushed back to uni.

Tired out.

Honey got emo.

Till I cheered him up. =)



Darling I'm sorry for everything today, last night, and the rest of the time.... I hope I still made your day... And I hope you enjoyed your lunch today... =) Love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment