Monday, October 13, 2008

=)

Presentation day. =)



The gorilla picked me from home to IT practical on Saturday. After that he went home and came back. Found him monkey-ing at the 8th floor. Then we went to Causeway Bay for lunch and headed to the Crowne Plaza Chamber to watch the dance crew. Then we headed to Bing! to collect his laptop remote and so he can have his Brownies. My gorilla sleeps every where!!!!

In Bing!

On the platform at Civic Centre.

While I breathe in the view. =P

Posing. =P

I can too!!

If he can..

I can too.. =D

Yes I can..

Very well..

SO CUTEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

There he goes again..

Gorilla took this..

Yes this cute gorilla..

He disturbed me so the picture turned out like this..



Let me show you my copycat..


Black and blue..

Black and blue..

Red..

Red..



Copy dead? XD


Oh gorilla brought me to prom at 1o3o when everything ended already just to dance for fun.. XD I was darn shy.. AHHH!!!! XD Oh and Kuching people are downright sakai!!!

They went 'Oooohh' and 'Aaahhhh' and 'Waaahhh' and 'Loookk!!!' Downright sakai I must say.

I LOVE YOU!!





1 comment:

  1. reminds me of one time when me and khalid went to the zoo, and there was something stuck on my shoe..so he bended down on one knee to take it out lah.

    so chun* a whole group of korean tourist walked by - about 3 groups - and when they saw us..they went like wah (softly), 2nd group - wah (louder then before), 3rd group - WAH, WAH, WAH ( so loud man! ) so paiseh leh..

    ReplyDelete