Tuesday, October 21, 2008

...

I don't know what's my stress now.

That my migraine attacked this morning (thanks to Migrastick it was fine after 3 hours of constant application).

That I'm actually rushing the report for our presentation now.

That I'm actually clueless of what to write and fill in.

That I have a website assignment due on Friday.

That I have a presentation on the website on Friday.

That I've not even started on that assignment cos I just got my Frontpage.

That I'm all stressed up with so many things in my head right now.

That I might be overdosed from painkillers that my period is very dued.

That I am seriously heading nowhere right now and practically helpless.

Some say I'm too gullible, humble, tolerant, patient.

That I should start to stand up and speak for myself.



ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment