Sunday, October 5, 2008

bleehhh.

I was so bored the night before I ate this. =.=

I was heading to Spring and was at the traffic light then I saw this. I don't fancy purple okay??

Karma calls~

Next thing I knew, this car nearly crashed into me!! =.= Idiot. The driver just suddenly changed lane and came cutting in front of me or more like beside me and good thing I was going very slow and stopped in time. Dumbo driver still dared to stare at me. Felt like honking at him but I knew better than to make a big mess out of it. Gah. =.= And only after I stopped and continued I realized I could have driven up the divider and the grass. =.= Gahhh. I hate irresponsible and reckless drivers. I hate slow drivers on purpose. I hate drivers that NEVER bothers to signal first. I hate drivers who are indecisive. =.=




No comments:

Post a Comment