Wednesday, October 1, 2008

=(

My bracelet broke just now.




I'm sad.






Really sad..






The very first one that my sis gave me broke......

I replaced it with the one with bell that she gave me earlier..





I lost it in Bing! months ago.. =(



Suleen lent me hers but it's without a bell....






Then both her and Alvin bought me one for my birthday..


The stupid Swinburne sink cut it apart and got my wrist cut too.. =(



I got another bracelet.
Supposingly an anklet but I altered it.


It got hooked to my mattress and broke. =(



I'm devastated.
Depressed.
Sad.
Upset.
Disappointed.



Suleen said I don't love her that's why the bracelet she gave me broke. =(


I love her to bits but she thinks I don't..

I'm sadder.
I'm such a saddist.
I wanna sing now.



Tata chao`



No comments:

Post a Comment